I have a great Red (MX Sensor) package for rent here in the LA area. I've assembled it with the budget-conscious and indie productions in mind; and I rent at very reasonable rates. No, you won't be getting a shiny new $12K tripod; but we're making movies here, not fashion statements. I have three lens sets available (late model lomo superspeeds = beautifully organic); (Red Pro Primes = perfect); (lomo roundfront anamorphics = cool) at different price points.
Must have production insurance or bring me on as DP/operator/DIT.
Michael Lewis Agency
• RED ONE 4K Digital Cinema Camera. MX Sensor. Customized with 15mm Rails & Element Technica 15mm top plate.
• Red Pro Prime T1.8 Lens Set 18/25/35/50/85/100
• Anamorphic lenses. Lomo 50mm, 75mm, 200mm Roundfront.
• Superspeed Prime Lens Set. Lomo/Ekran (10mm T2.8, 18mm T3, 22mm T1.6, 28mm T1.4, 35mm T1.4, 50mm T1.4, 75mm T1.6, 100mm T2.8, 300mm T3.9, 75mm Macro T2.1)
• Zoom lens (20-120mm) T3.1 with anamorphic (2:35:1) adapter and teleconverter (40-240mm)
• Red drive (600GB) , CF Drive, (4) 16GB CF Cards
• 6 batteries, 2 chargers, wall power supply
• Sachtler Video-30 Heavy Duty Tripod (Mitchell)
• Sachtler Video-20 Light Duty Tripod with Hot Pod for Run & Gun applications. 100mm to Mitchell adapter & Tie-Down.
• Ronford Standard & Baby Legs (Mitchell)
• Hi-Hat (Mitchell)
• Element Technica Mantis hand-held rig (Modded)
• Arri FF2 Follow Focus with whip
• Bomb EVF
• Red LCD 5.6" onboard monitor
• Panasonic LH1700 HD field monitor with waveform & vectorscope, C-Stand Mount & Porta-Brace Case, (2) 50' BNC HD-SDI cables
• Element Technica Video Break-Out Box (Converts Red to HD-SDI over BNC)
• Macbook Pro (2.6GHz) with CF reader for footage offload
• 4x5.65 Matte Box, Redrock, Customized with Arri bellows for 138mm pola.
• 4x5.65 Filters (Black Promist: 1/4, 1/2, Clear, 80A, ND: .6, .9, Hot Mirror, 138mm pola, ND1.2+Hot Mirror, ND1.8+Hot Mirror, Classic Soft 1/4 1/2 1)
• 5.65x5.65 Filters (Grad ND SE 6, Grad ND SE 9)
Ring me, let's chat.