is being packaged up right now, should be on RED.COM in the next couple hours. Brent will post when it's live.
Significant changes since Build 16.
* Addition of RAW exposure meter.
* Addition of embedded audio in HD-SDI outputs.
* Addition of 4K HD recording mode (3840 x 2160 pixels).
* Support for RED 16GB CF cards and RED-RAM 64GB flash drive.
* Addition of MAX checkbox to CONFIGURE / NEW PROJECT menu.
Note: Enable MAX for maximum image quality, disable MAX for faster decode times for 4K footage.
* Added Timecode Output enable: enables Time Code output on LEMO 5-pin connector.
* Improved JAM SYNC operation : removed requirement to record before syncing.
* Genlock (Tri-Level Sync) available when operating with OPEN GATE.
* Change of name for Sensitivity parameter - ASA (now ISO).
* USER KEY MODE "VIEW RAW" now toggles between VIEW RAW and selected VIEW menu selection.
* Change of name for GPI and USER KEY parameter - BURST -> TIMELAPSE.
* Added USER 5 Key (located on RED-LCD).
* Added GPI trigger functions - Pre-Record, Shut Down, Play Clip, Next Clip.
* Added USER KEY function - Ramp, Timelapse.
* Added CLEAR LOOK function.
* Added ability to disable GUI elements - EVF menus and Grey Scale defaulted OFF.
* Added ability to defeat EVF menu controls when EVF menu display is set to OFF.
* Changed method of writing camera LOG file - access via MEDIA menu.
* Added warning screen to advise if media is removed without first Unmounting.
* Non-speed verified CF cards now permitted to record at 2K RAW resolution.
Note: Non-speed verified CF cards is solely at end-user risk.
Note: RED makes no representations regarding maximum frame rate or immunity to dropped frames.
* Resolved RED-LCD sometimes tearing in lower 10% of screen with 4K footage.
* Re-sized system error messages from full screen to upper central area of GUI.
* Added flashing "RECORD dot" within GUI to indicate system error.
* Corrected spelling errors in drive format splash screens.
* Resolved intermittent "stuck in POST record" error.
* Resolved 29.97 fps Time Base QuickTime reference file issue with long record times.
* S4/i Lens Data Interface (requires corresponding Lens Interface hardware)
* Revised audio PPM metering (requires corresponding Revision 2 audio board)