Thread: Komodo shipping?

Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. #41 B&H update 
    I purchased from B&H on Oct. 28th I was just informed by B&H that it would probably be in the next shipment that is due Dec. 16th.

I purchased my Komodo in early October. Im good with waiting but once I found out retailers have been getting shipments and some have been getting their Konodo before me.....NOT COOL RED!!!!
    Scarlet-X 02987 *** Epic-M 00112 *** Komodo XXXXX
    Creative Director for Radiance Film & Digital Cinema 365

I was late to the game and ordered online last week. It took a couple of weeks to pull the funds together. I was told this morning that the earliest estimate on my order is Feb 22, 2021! So if you got yours in 2020 at all, you should be celebrating. I suspect many people who didn't order immediately are going to be out of luck.

The exact message I got was:
    --
    This message is regarding your most recent KOMODO order. The estimated shipping date reflected on our website when your order was placed was incorrect. The most accurate estimated shipping date for your order is 2/22/2021. Please keep in mind, due to high demand as well as the implementation of increased covid-19 safety measures, shipping estimates may fluctuate beyond the indicated window.
    --

Let's just say, that email did not make my day.

Ordered mine on the 23rd of October and it’s estimated to ship on the 14th of December so still waiting and enjoying the process!

Denley did you order yours through RED or another retailer?

PSA for everyone who has an order in waiting for a shipping notice - PREORDER BATTERIES!

It's really disappointing to receive the camera and then have a very small and sexy paperweight.
    Carlino // duncanobryan.com
    Epic-W #004102 / Komodo #002607
    Moviecam Compact 3-perf
    Arriflex 35-III 3-perf

I ordered trough RED.. I had contact with Kyle (online sales)

Yeah I pre-ordered The Blueshape batteries! (BMBP955)

Denley I ordered mine 10/18 and was told by a sales rep mine was expected to ship mid-December so I'm guessing they may be in the same batch.

Quote Originally Posted by Denley Martina View Post
    Yeah I pre-ordered The Blueshape batteries! (BMBP955)
    Same here! Love my V mount blueshapes and their customer services over the years has been on a whole other level.

For anyone looking, B&H does seem to be stocking "refurb" BP955's off and on. They're rated 10/10 so my guess is unused, open box returns. Will report back when they arrive. (Friday? *crossed fingers*)
    Carlino // duncanobryan.com
    Epic-W #004102 / Komodo #002607
    Moviecam Compact 3-perf
    Arriflex 35-III 3-perf