Thread: Epic-W Helium 8K Package - $17K

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Epic-W Helium 8K Package - $17K 
    For sale is my Epic-W Helium camera package. The camera has well under 400 hours on it. All items are in good, working condition. Very minimal amount of wear, I take great care of all my cameras.

I've included the new price for each of these items so you can see how much I paid originally.

PACKAGE INCLUDES:
    - RED Epic- W Helium 8K S35 ($29,500)
    - DSMC2 RED Touch 4.7" LCD ($1,450)
    - DSMC2 Canon EF Mount - Aluminum ($700)
    - All 3 OLPF's: Standard, Low Light, and Skintone Highlight (standard was included with the brain, the other two cost $295 each)
    - Tilta ESR-T01-E Cage for DSMC2 - bottom plate with 15mm LWS rod support, top plate with top handle (rec start/stop button), and pogo extension cable. The top plate provides two D-Taps, one 2-pin fischer and one 3-pin fischer with start/stop capability ($600)
    - DSMC2 V-Lock I/O Expander ($1,900)
    - RED DSMC AC POWER ADAPTOR (included)
    - (3x) RED Mini-Mag 512GB ($2,450 each)
    - RED MINI-MAG CASE (4-PACK) ($30)
    - RED STATION RED MINI-MAG reader w/ USB 3.0, Firewire, an eSATA cables ($95)

Not pictured, but also included are a SmallRig sun-shade for the 4.7" screen and the hard case that the Epic-W body shipped in.

Total cost of all these items new was $42,215 (not including taxes). Considering age and price reductions of new cameras and media, I'm asking $17K, but if you have an offer, I'll hear it. We'll figure out shipping costs depending where you live (USA only, please), but local pickup is available, and I could arrange bringing it to LA or Seattle if you're in those areas.

If you need any batteries, I also have a whole fleet of Blueshape V mounts that I was planning on keeping for now but could part with a couple if you don't have your own power solutions yet.

Anyway, let's talk.

I've listed this on ShareGrid, with a lower price of $16K, shipping/insurance included.

https://www.sharegrid.com/tucson/l/8...-helium-8k-s35

So I will no longer be bumping/updating this listing here. Contact me through ShareGrid if you have any questions. Cheers.