Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Komodo (Production) has finally landed.

Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Thanks Jarred, sure a lot of people are looking at this right now - https://www.red.com/komodo

Global shutter is going to make this an interesting Action Cam.

It would be cool to know the fps specs at all the WS recordings (especlially 6kWS) and any anamorphic modes?

Though I'd probably get one based on this spec one anyway : )

Craig Lees
    UK

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    Actually I've been running along with the launch this morning hand in hand with our EU sales team leader beside me... There is no anti-EU conspiracy. Just simple mistakes that we are working on...
    Thanks for the update Jarred, okay then we will wait patiently :) And thanks to the whole team for this extra efforts!
    sergioherencias.com - guavemotion.ch
    director // cinematographer // motion designer

Doesn't work for currently. Will try Vocas tomorrow. Wish Red had more payment options.
    For now it is a lesson of patience for me. Really need it. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    Actually I've been running along with the launch this morning hand in hand with our EU sales team leader beside me... There is no anti-EU conspiracy. Just simple mistakes that we are working on...

Please understand The UK team has half the team they had before Covid and our web team working under similar limitations are pushing out hundreds and hundreds of assets in the last hour alone.... so lets give them a bit of slack.

I am incredibly proud of our team for this launch in this environment so please if your gonna take some swings at us right now take them to me and not the team as they need some love to keep them going. They have all been busting ass in a really shit clusterfuck of a situation.
    Congratulations to the all team, you made it! And I managed to finalize my order!
    Such a rollercoaster, I tried to order 10 times then it worked and I ended up being charged in dollar ;)))
    Releasing a camera in those crazy times is definitely something! I haven't been that excited since I received the green light email for my Epic-M #55.
    Ride on! Can't wait to try the little beast.
    I guess you Guys won't get some rest soon but you all deserve a big bottle of scotch, wine or whatever else you prefer!
    Thanks again Jarred and Red!
    DSMC2 Monstro & Helium packages ready to shoot
    Gates Pro Action DSMC2 Water Housing
    SPL DSMC2 Custom Water Housing
    vincentkardasik.com
    Hossegor, France
    Water Cinematography Reel
    Instagram, Twitter and Vimeo

Senior Member Christoffer Glans's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joost de jonge View Post
    Wish Red had more payment options.
    For now it is a lesson of patience for me. Really need it. :)
    Yes, it seems as if the payment page is where everything stops for people. Wished there was something like a PayPal option or direct bank transfer to use if the credit card doesn't work.
    "Using any digital cinema camera today is like sending your 35mm rolls to a standard lab. -Using a Red is like owning a dark room."
    Red Weapon 6K #00600 Red Komodo #002397

Congratulations. That was faster than I had expected. I thought having a Weapon Helium 8K I had all the camera I had ever wanted. Guess I was wrong. :D

Now for the hunt for money so I can get an order in before the 60 day Hydrogen deal ends in mid December.

Awesome work by the whole RED team for getting this little big camera into production.

Any link for the EDU purchase?
    No, I do not RENT MY GEARS... - NYC (Times Square)

EPIC-D with 9" touch, 4 RAVENs, RPP, Sigma 18-35 PL, Motion Mount, VF/RED-rock wireless FF, Pana 17", JVC 20", Seadicam with SEGWAY, Letus 4-Axis with L'Aigle Exoskeleton.

Trash-Can 12-core Max'd-out) +MBP (Retina), RED Rocket (Sonnet), RAID system (Promise Pegasus II), Adobe Production (CC), FCS2, Resolve 12 with MC Color, 50" 4K Panel

Really impressive to honor the Hydrogen discount, says a lot about the company.

Congrats Jarred!

To you and to all involved at RED and outside of RED (with all the Accessories etc.) for this a huge achievement with this little thing called "KOMODO" which of little has only its size :)

Definitely worth coming back home for it, and in perfect timing for my first Feature :)

Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer Glans View Post
    Yes, it seems as if the payment page is where everything stops for people. Wished there was something like a PayPal option or direct bank transfer to use if the credit card doesn't work.
    Same here