Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Komodo Update - List now open

Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    How do you find the IMIE number if phone no longer turns on like mine? Was it on any of the original paper work from Red?

How come my Red account does not show my H! purchase I did on day one when it first came available. I know some people bought phones from the carriers but the vast majority of the early supporters bought directly from Red, surly Red must have a list of who bought what, why not send out a email blast saying this deal is finally open for all the non RedUsers who may never stop by here?

Hi Glen! Yes it's been a while. Still making the Beer videos?!

I would have held a Meet-up with Komodo but with all this Covid going around, you know. Crazy times. Hope you're well!
    Movme inc.
    Scarlet-X, Epic-X, Dragon, Epic-W, Komodo
    MacBook Pro 6 core, FCP-X, OSEE, Dynacore Tiny Batteries, DJI RS2

Bravo! Congrats on the hard work coming to fruition.

Awesome year for cameras, Iím getting a Canon c70 for boring corporate and getting a Komodo for creative fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Remington Chase View Post
    How do you find the IMIE number if phone no longer turns on like mine? Was it on any of the original paper work from Red?

How come my Red account does not show my H! purchase I did on day one when it first came available. I know some people bought phones from the carriers but the vast majority of the early supporters bought directly from Red, surly Red must have a list of who bought what, why not send out a email blast saying this deal is finally open for all the non RedUsers who may never stop by here?
    Website says the IMIE # was also on the box the phone came in

Once on the IMEI page, please use the the IMEI number on slot one when submitting a support request. This will be the same number on the outside of the box that you received your device in.
    "If it can be written or thought, it can be filmed" -- Stanley Kubrick

8K Weapon VV Monstro #1882 --Sus Volantes
    6K RED Epic-M

I don't see a way tp check-out and enter my IMEI...just an email sign-up. Am I missing something? I guess it's just a list for notification...
    Paul Kalbach

RED Weapon-Helium#4580, RedOne-MX #1693, RedOne-MX #10062

www.ArtichokePro.com
    www.RedZephyrCam.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    Wow been crazy few months it has been hard to keep Komodo underground and unofficial, but today it's become officially one step closer, For the first time Komodo appears on RED.com in the form an official signup list www.red.com/komodo for all you that have been patiently waiting to get notified the moment it is ready.

Thank you again to all the beta owners that have put an incredible amount of testing into their cameras, its made a remarkable improvement on these release cameras and every customer forward has benefited from your efforts.

For Hydrogen owners:

At the KOMODO launch, RED HYDROGEN has agreed to provide a special third party promotion with RED Digital Cinema for HYDROGEN phone owners. HYDROGEN owners will receive $1000 off the purchase price (paid by RED HYDROGEN) of a KOMODO camera when purchased within 60 days of launch. In order to receive the discount you will need to provide the IMEI number from your phone at checkout. Instructions on how to locate your IMEI can be found here; https://support.redhydrogen.com/hc/e...ocate-my-IMEI-

RED HYDROGEN Support is available to help locate IMEIís prior to launch.
    OK,
    Time to come back home :)

And of course congrats Jarred & Team, I have been watching what an awesome job you guys have been doing on this from not far at all... :)

Quote Originally Posted by Ketch Rossi View Post
    OK,
    Time to come back home :)

And of course congrats Jarred & Team, I have been watching what an awesome job you guys have been doing on this from not far at all... :)
    Glad to see you here again Ketch!
    Epic #06696
    Epic-W #004069

Signed up!

For Canada, can we expect that dealers will receive a number of cameras at the same time as if I were to order from RED directly? Or otherwise, would I be best served by ordering directly from RED, or by being at the front of the line with a local dealer? Asking because I have signed up for a local dealerís wait list, as well as putting my email down at red.com/komodo.

Either way, congrats to the crew! Looking forward to shooting MTB and ski action with a global shutter!

Congrats to the RedTeam for all the hard work to hatch the Komodo.

Cheers - #19