Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Komodo Update - List now open

Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Do Hydrogen owners still get put at the front of the queue for production Komodos?

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Pace View Post
    Hi Bjorn
    If you still have the box you should find the number stuck at the side of it.
    Thanks, yes got it / found it. Box is now standing next to my computer screen... Thinking, maybe I should also have my credit card credentials ready in the copy buffer so when that now you can order mail comes I be super quick. ;)
    Björn Benckert
    Creative Lead & Founder Syndicate Entertainment AB
    +46855524900 www.syndicate.se/axis
    VFX / Flame / Motion capture / Monstro

Here some more official details for Hydrogen owners:

RED KOMODO Promotion Information & TermsFollow
    RED HYDROGEN, LLC is offering a $1,000 credit for RED Digital Cinema customers purchasing the new RED KOMODO® 6K camera.

The promotional offer is for HYDROGEN ONE smartphone owners only and can be used towards their purchase of the KOMODO® 6K. Further information and limitations are as follows:

RED Digital Cinema will allow this promotional credit during the first 60 days post-launch of KOMODO.
    Promotion only applies to the standard KOMODO and will not apply to any limited edition options, or packs/kits.
    Promotion only applies to customers purchasing directly from RED Digital Cinema (offer not valid through RED Authorized Dealers).
    HYDROGEN ONE owners will verify ownership of their smartphone during checkout, which will allow the $1,000 credit off the camera price.
    HYDROGEN ONE owners will enter their IMEI number in the "PROMO CODE" box at checkout. How do I find my IMEI number?
    HYDROGEN ONE owners must have a RED Digital Cinema account in order to purchase.
    RED Digital Cinema will limit 2 promotional credits per RED customer, if two phones are owned.
    RED Customer must place 1x KOMODO order for each HYDROGEN ONE smartphone owned.
    1 discount per valid IMEI; IMEI number can only be claimed one time as a single use code.
    Discount is only available to original purchaser of HYDROGEN ONE and the phone must be in the original purchaser's possession at time of KOMODO 6K purchase.
    RED HYDROGEN promotional credit may not be applied to any other RED Digital Cinema product other than KOMODO.

Silly question, how much is a production Komodo?
    www.pixelworkers.tv

Instagram: @pixelworker58

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jensen View Post
    Silly question, how much is a production Komodo?
    Stormtrooper was $7,000
    Production is $6,000
    Hydrogen owners get theirs for $5,000
    Los Angeles | http://www.dcchavez.com | Komodo ST #117 | Helium 8K S35 #6284 | Helium 8K S35 #4573 | @dcchavez

6. #46 Do I still get the discount? 
    I purchased the RED phone 6 months ago. Can I still claim the discount even though I am not the original owner?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonShelton777 View Post
    I purchased the RED phone 6 months ago. Can I still claim the discount even though I am not the original owner?

If I've read the posted rules correctly... Nope. You can't claim the discount.
    C.S.C. Associate Member
    If I don't own it I rent it...

got to love the " Discount is only available to original purchaser of HYDROGEN ONE and the phone must be in the original purchaser's possession at time of KOMODO 6K purchase"
    so there goes the sell my phone for a few bucks to recoup the screwing I recieved of preordering the phone from RED.
    Guess I will just have to purchase a camera and then resell now :(

Senior Member Christoffer Glans's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    In order to receive the discount you will need to provide the IMEI number from your phone at checkout.
    Thanks Jarred for updating us on this, looking forward to getting mine!
    "Using any digital cinema camera today is like sending your 35mm rolls to a standard lab. -Using a Red is like owning a dark room."
    Red Weapon 6K #00600 Red Komodo #002397

Senior Member Christoffer Glans's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin T View Post
    got to love the " Discount is only available to original purchaser of HYDROGEN ONE and the phone must be in the original purchaser's possession at time of KOMODO 6K purchase"
    so there goes the sell my phone for a few bucks to recoup the screwing I recieved of preordering the phone from RED.
    Guess I will just have to purchase a camera and then resell now :(
    Why don't you just do as I plan to do and just use the Hydrogen as part of the Komodo kit? It will make for a very good companion monitor when the Android version of Red Komodo app. Just imagine how much it would cost to get a dedicated monitor instead of just using the Hydrogen. Now we get a $1000 off the purchase and still own a "wireless monitor".
    "Using any digital cinema camera today is like sending your 35mm rolls to a standard lab. -Using a Red is like owning a dark room."
    Red Weapon 6K #00600 Red Komodo #002397