Thread: Atlas Anamorphic A Set, bright tangerine matte box, firecrest schneider filters, more

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Atlas Anamorphic A Set, bright tangerine matte box, firecrest schneider filters, more 
    Atlas A set with case (the good anvil one), Atlas LF extender 1.6x, bright tangerine clash 138 matte box with top flag and 15mm rail attachment, full set of firecrest ND filters (.3-3), firecrest polarizer, .25 and .5 Hollywood black magic filters, +1 and +2 Schneider 138mm diopters, and custom phfx filter case. Lenses are in like new condition with original boxes included. Used on a few projects and never rented. I can also include a full RED Gemini kit in a deal if interested (make an offer).

SOLD
    Last edited by Cavin Brothers; 08-29-2020 at 06:09 PM. Reason: price

bump

bump

bump

Price drop

bump

iam intrested

bump

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher S Johnson View Post
    Wow great price. Make on offer if you're interested. At the time I posted this I looked for other used sets and priced it $2k lower than the lowest I could find. They are priced almost at same price from Atlas with the case and without the year wait. If you don't think that's fair then order some from Atlas. If you're not interested, try minding your own business. Thanks.