Thread: Ryds "Peebreak" Shot during Corona Atlas orion / monstro.

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nice, lol. And cool BTS!
    Filmmaker, Actor
    Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube
    Epic-X Dragon #08468 | Sigma Art 35/1.4, 50/1.4, Rokinon 85/1.4

Great spot!

And thanks for posting the reel of old ads by Andersson-- I love his features, but had never seen these, and they have the same sensibility.

Pretty cool,

I made a vertical 9:16 version of the film last night. Uploaded to my own TIK TOK account. Im not a tiktok:er have never posted anything there, have zero followers etc. Just wanted to see if there would be some response on the film among that crowd.

Now, a day later it got 60000views, 5000 likes and 100 followers and the kids are bombing it with comments.

Did not really expect that for a Swedish car window commercial.

I mean who in their right mind would klick like on a commercial on a social media platform? Well apparently the TIK TOK kids did and at a rate of 1 like per every 10th view, which is insane.

My younger brother in law that is aspiring music producer told me a while back, if making a song these days and it does not have a beat in there that will trend on TIKTOK, then simply you do not have a hit. Shit needs to fly on TIKTOK to even have a chance to climb on Spotify or such.

I did not even know what TIKTOK was when he told me. But yes then when I looked into it I figured, its the same for commercials. A commercial is just a commercial until it trends on tiktok then, and only then, its a good commercial.

From now on I will refuse to listen to stupid Ok boomer agency producers about their target group tests and such. Instead just upload the shit on a anonymous fresh tik tok account and see how it flies, if it spreads like wildfire, well then you have something. If the kids does not click... then back to the drawing board. :)

https://vm.tiktok.com/w13CBg/
    Björn Benckert
    Creative Lead & Founder Syndicate Entertainment AB
    +46855524900 www.syndicate.se/axis
    VFX / Flame / Motion capture / Monstro

Who would gave thought, over a million views. :)

https://flic.kr/p/2jbQ2rp
    Björn Benckert

Haha. Funny. I like it. To me the rock looked a bit “floaty” I may be hypersensitive to that though. I spent years in the excavating business and know how rocks fall out of trucks and bounce/ roll/ whatever.
    - Jeff Kilgroe
    - Applied Visual Technologies, LLC | RojoMojo
    - Just me and my 8K Monstro VV kicking ass.

Bjorn and the team at Syndicate, loved it. That ending was hilarious!
    Sérgio Perez

Weapon Monstro #03294 "Amochai" in Macau

Video Director/Creative/Producer

http://vimeo.com/user1503556

https://www.youtube.com/user/spzprod..._as=subscriber

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Kilgroe View Post
    Haha. Funny. I like it. To me the rock looked a bit “floaty” I may be hypersensitive to that though. I spent years in the excavating business and know how rocks fall out of trucks and bounce/ roll/ whatever.
    Your right, it kind of need to defy physics to bounce up like it does. but I actually think the some what fake looking is what generates the most views.

Or actually from looking at the comments. the kids write "Cool cambers" "Low as F" Best camber ever" etc. And then some spotted the fact that the rims are different before and after the crash, I think those kids must have watched the film a few hundred times, because I shot it and composted it and I did not even notices even though I have the car standing outside my window at the office :) But on Tiktok all those fake bouncing rock, is it real? kind of things makes it spin more.
    Björn Benckert