Thread: LOOKING FOR RED ONE SSD SIDE MODULE

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 LOOKING FOR RED ONE SSD SIDE MODULE 
    Hello Everyone,

I recently purchased a Red One MX for an unbelievable price and have been enjoying it very much making short little films. I do however have a slight issue. It came with the CF card model. I like the CF cards however being limited to 16GB is not really an option for future projects. I also have a hard drive (not sure the proper name) and thatís great but adds so much extra bulk to my setup, plus I donít really trust 10 plus year old hard drives at this point. I really need the Red Mag SSD module. I have been looking around but canít really find any for sale. I was wondering if someone had one for sale? Also what is the market for them? Some of the prices I have seen are crazy high and I am just wondering what they should be selling for.

If anyone has any other suggestions regarding my storage issue I would definitely appreciate it!

Thanks!

You might check with RED. They may have some parts leftover. Worth checking.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Purcell View Post
    You might check with RED. They may have some parts leftover. Worth checking.
    Thanks for the advice. I wouldn’t have thought to contact RED. I’ll contact them. Thanks!

I will update this thread with the outcome just in case it helps others in the future.
    Last edited by TrevorBarnes; 05-11-2020 at 07:03 PM.