Thread: Server Error 500

Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Nope, I can't post the full text either. Tried both here and in the thread you were originally trying to respond to.

Thanks for the benchmark results Michael.

Metal has options for load balancing across two AMD GPU's over the Infinity fabric - which means more headroom for 8k decoding for when (I presume) the SDK asks Metal to use to GPUs in the decode process (which might even work across two slightly antiquated D700s if I am lucky?).

Use of and RR-X or (hopefully some time in 2021) an Afterburner (with R3D decode) would mean all GPU resources dedicated to everything else that is now GPU accelerated.

As GPU performance increase is not linear - it will be interesting to see how 2 GPUs + FGPA compares to 4 GPUs.

AJ

One other 'Internal server Error' tip that worked 'more frequently' - was clicking on 'Go Advanced' rather than 'Post Quick Reply'.

AJ

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Hofmeyr View Post
    Nope, I can't post the full text either. Tried both here and in the thread you were originally trying to respond to.
    And I thought I was special ;-)

Thanks for your help, half a world (wide web) away!!
    Michael Tiemann, Chapel Hill NC

"Dream so big you can share!"

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tiemann View Post
    And I thought I was special ;-)

Thanks for your help, half a world (wide web) away!!
    No problem Michael.

Senior Member Karim D. Ghantous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tiemann View Post
    I cannot seem to shake loose from a Server Error 500 when I try to respond to a post in this thread: http://www.reduser.net/forum/showthr...ration-(-Mac-)

I have tried clearing cache and cookies (on a limited basis) to no avail. My browser is Chrome. I don't want to blow away my entire Chrome history just to make a single post, but I know I'm not weeding out whatever is in the system because when I try to respond to that post I get a little window that says "Restore Auto-Saved Content". Whether I click on that or not, whether I Post Quick Reply or select Advanced, it leads to Server Error 500 when I try to post my response.

I sent an email about this 2 days ago to the address listed in the website error message, but have received no response.
    I'm trying the trick suggested: reply to a post in a thread. See what happens.
    Good production values may not be noticed. Bad production values will be.
    Pinterest
    | Flickr | Instagram | 1961 (blog)