Thread: Red One MX Package

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Red One MX Package 
    Edit: I initially posted in the Red One thread, re-posting it here, if anyone knows how to delete the other thread please kindly let me know. Thanks

Hi guys gonna try this again. I'm selling my 4.5k Red One MX. The camera is in good condition. It includes a ton of accessories, everything you need to start shooting right away. Pop on a Nikon F lens of your choice and start shooting. Please let me know if you have any questions about anything at all. No trades or lowball offers, you will be ignored. Local pickup and cash only in the California or surrounding areas. Asking price is $3300. Reason for selling: upgrading to the newer DSMC2 style lighter body Red.

NOTE: Please understand this is not a run and gun type of camera. The body weighs 10lbs w/o any accessories. This is a professional camera that requires professional grip equipment. I'm looking for a easy stress free sale. I am being transparent as possible. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

This is the cheapest Red Digital Camera System you will find. It is a great way to learn the Red Workflow without breaking the budget.

- Red One MX 4.5k (Has Nikon F Mount installed, No PL Mount included) - 2617 hours on it
    - (2x) Red Brick Batteries (1 battery decides to hold charge/work sometimes)
    - Red Brick Charger (1 side has died, only charges 1 side)
    - Please see attached images to see a full list of what is included

I have attached a link to a YouTube video I have personally shot on this camera. You can check out the quality!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A4_LGImSBg

You can reach me by
    email me at at hardipjatt1@gmail.com[or
    text me @ 209-696-8213.
    Thanks, hope everyone is staying safe during the Pandemic
    Attached Images