Thread: KOWA Anamorphic Lens 16H with Zeiss Contax 50mm 1.4 and Rapido FVD-16A Diopter

Closed Thread
  1. #1 KOWA Anamorphic Lens 16H with Zeiss Contax 50mm 1.4 and Rapido FVD-16A Diopter 
    I am selling a complete Kowa Anamorphic Lens with Single Focus and EF Mount.
    This complete lens is a real anamorphic dream setup for low budget cinematographers!

The lens consists of three parts. The first part is a Zeiss Contax 50mm 1.4 Prime Lens. Second and Middle Part is a Kowa 16H Anamorphic Projector Lens. And in front there is a Rapido Technology Diopter which makes this unit single focus as any usual lens. All 3 parts have been combined in a Rapido Technology Metal Jacket to make it one proper lens as you can see in the pictures. All lenses are in mint condition without any scratches on the glas. The outside is also very good with minimal signs of use.

There are many Kowa Projector Lenses out in the wild, but this one is the super rare one with a blue coating and blue flares.
    I have been searching for this lens a long time until I have found one in good condition.

Price: 2600 + Shipping
    Attached Images
    RED CF MONSTRO 8K VV
    Zeiss Otus 28, 55, 85

Website // Facebook // Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Marco Werner View Post
    I am selling a complete Kowa Anamorphic Lens with Single Focus and EF Mount.
    This complete lens is a real anamorphic dream setup for low budget cinematographers!

The lens consists of three parts. The first part is a Zeiss Contax 50mm 1.4 Prime Lens. Second and Middle Part is a Kowa 16H Anamorphic Projector Lens. And in front there is a Rapido Technology Diopter which makes this unit single focus as any usual lens. All 3 parts have been combined in a Rapido Technology Metal Jacket to make it one proper lens as you can see in the pictures. All lenses are in mint condition without any scratches on the glas. The outside is also very good with minimal signs of use.

There are many Kowa Projector Lenses out in the wild, but this one is the super rare one with a blue coating and blue flares.
    I have been searching for this lens a long time until I have found one in good condition.

Price: 2600€ + Shipping
    Hi Marco,
    Really interested in this.
    Any chance you could send me a couple example shot with this please?
    Here's my email: vincentkardasik(at)lkrtel.com
    Thanks in advance,
    Vincent.
    DSMC2 Monstro & Helium packages ready to shoot
    Gates Pro Action DSMC2 Water Housing
    SPL DSMC2 Custom Water Housing
    vincentkardasik.com
    Hossegor, France
    Water Cinematography Reel
    Instagram, Twitter and Vimeo

Also interested! Would love to see some footage. Email (info@sleekmediacollective.com) or feel free to post something...
    DSMC2 GEMINI + STORMTROOPER KOMODO