Thread: *** NETFLIX SPEC FILM ***

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastian Meier View Post
    You got me with the tiramisu :)

I would be up for helping you as crew/gear, but unfortionatly I am in Europe. So that won't work out for this project.
    Hehe,
    Thanks any ways Bastian!

Ketch,

You might want to go look outside at the world. Seriously? You as the Cheerleeding coach, in a house with a cheerleader team? (way to edit your post to take out all the ages you had listed. not less creepy). Maybe cast Harvey Weinstein while you are at it. For fucks sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Gardner View Post
    Ketch,

You might want to go look outside at the world. Seriously? You as the Cheerleeding coach, in a house with a cheerleader team? (way to edit your post to take out all the ages you had listed. not less creepy). Maybe cast Harvey Weinstein while you are at it. For fucks sake.
    Nick,
    Go back and read again...

EDITED:

Because I am tired of explaining anything to "CYBERBULLIES" like you that just pass on judgment without knowing shit about nothing. Get a life man.

Testing for COVID 19 will be an issue as you can't get a test unless you are prescribed one from a doctor who will only do that if you have symptoms. The very few tests they have will be saved for potential cases, it's not like HIV or HEP where you can take to see. No symptoms, no test and given some people don't have symptoms whilst being infected there's no way to be sure. This isn't likely to change in 3 months.

Money up front, another issue, many in the entertainment industry have lost income from outside sources whether it be extras work or hospitality work, very few will be able to afford to take that amount of time off with no pay.

Not trying to discourage but be realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Worth View Post
    Testing for COVID 19 will be an issue as you can't get a test unless you are prescribed one from a doctor who will only do that if you have symptoms. The very few tests they have will be saved for potential cases, it's not like HIV or HEP where you can take to see. No symptoms, no test and given some people don't have symptoms whilst being infected there's no way to be sure. This isn't likely to change in 3 months.

Money up front, another issue, many in the entertainment industry have lost income from outside sources whether it be extras work or hospitality work, very few will be able to afford to take that amount of time off with no pay.

Not trying to discourage but be realistic.
    Yes all good points Ash,
    But I am trying to make something work out of this situation, and hopefully I will find a way to do this.

Not looking to do this right now, but hopefully by getting started now in this down time, and difficult times, I get lucky enough to put together the very small group of Talent & Crew needed to do this, in the next month or two, or when ever possible really.

Also understand the money factor, I myself have spent a small fortune in the past few years trying to arise awareness towards the Ocean Plastic Pollution issue, and have come to a huge road block where I for now had to change route and I am back on looking to make my debuting film first to sign up with Netflix.

I tough this was a good time as ever to try and make the best of the situation, and in one way or an other I will do my best to make it happen this time around, I will make the crew and cast even smaller if needed and take on as big of a work load as needed while insuring that the story it is told in a professional matter that will be told as needed.

Will see what happens.

I don't know Ketch:
    first the "Rape of the beauty" and now cheer leaders with a coach alone in post apocalyptic setting?
    I may not know anything about the script but it does look creepy. That is not bashing , just a friendly observation.
    Are you not aware of how this looks or how others may perceive it?
    Some may even notice a pattern here.
    While you rely on others resources and support?
    Puzzling to say the least. I'm with Nick on this...
    Jacek Zakowicz, Optitek-dot-org, jacek2@optitek.org
    Professional Broadcast and Digital Cinema Equipment

Quote Originally Posted by Jacek Zakowicz View Post
    I don't know Ketch:
    first the "Rape of the beauty" and now cheer leaders with a coach alone in post apocalyptic setting?
    I may not know anything about the script but it does look creepy. That is not bashing , just a friendly observation.
    Some may even notice a pattern here.
    Are you not aware of how this looks or how others may perceive it?
    While you rely on others resources and support?
    Puzzling to say the least. I'm with Nick on this...

Jacek,
    You are bashing, you have been as of lately, in other of my posts as well.

Like the one where I posted about my intention to finally move forward to create a Debuting feature film, and you posted about me already having had my debut two times.

I explained to you that an experimental short film is not a Feature Film Directorial Debut. And that there was NO second attempt, Rape of Beauty was my first and last 7 years ago, since I concentrated on a different route which brings me back to my point.

You and few here on Reduser have taken the liberty to Cyberbully the fuck out me, and I am tired of it, I got really sick in the past for it, but no more, so back off!!

The reason why I am so strongly trying to produce a film that has to do with violence against women, is because I have a profound relationship with this delicate subject and I intend to do my part to arise awareness and change against violence to women and girls, and especially so in my own country where Femicide is gotten out of control.

This is a different story all together, and without knowing the story you are exactly in the same place as Nik, just passing judgment away to bust balls, to be a bully and your behavior on Reduser lately has shown that on many posts.

I'm sorry you feel that way Ketch.
    FYI calling somebody cyber bully is not a free pass, wild card that lets you get away with these questionable posts.
    As the matter of fact using this camera forum to promote them is just as questionable. I think it would be a good idea for the mods to step in and reevaluate Reduser as a platform for such activity.
    And that's all I have to say about that- you have obviously missed the point....

I feel this way when I am been attacked Jacek.

I don't use any terms without thinking, and for too long I have set back and let some people push me to the corner.

I see absolutely no wrong in what I am doing or have done in the past.

If you think I am been creepy, then as you said you don't know me, but several hundreds in this forum have met me in person trough the years.

Any ways, I am sorry also if I offended you and you mean it in a different way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketch Rossi View Post
    I feel this way when I am been attacked Jacek.

I don't use any terms without thinking, and for too long I have set back and let some people push me to the corner.

I see absolutely no wrong in what I am doing or have done in the past.

If you think I am been creepy, then as you said you don't know me, but several hundreds in this forum have met me in person trough the years.

Any ways, I am sorry also if I offended you and you mean it in a different way.
    I'm not easily offended- no worries. BTW I'm not a native speaker much like yourself but I try really hard to use correct grammar when I write. It makes a difference for how others perceive you. Reading your text is the only way for them to evaluate you, after all. Please try to use the grammar and spell checker when you write so your posts are easy to understand. I'm sure there are some errors in my posts but the quote above is a good example. Just another friendly observation- not bashing ;-)