Thread: Covid-19 Superspeeds for sale in PL - Great Set 18/25/32/50/75/100

Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Please OP, respect the fact that some people doesnt like to laugh in those hard time.

Those people might prefer to cry as loud as possible that humor should NOT be part of our life anymore. (specally if its work related)

Personnaly i've laugh, thanks for that!

Look this was a little gag and quite frankly with all the doom and gloom around us a little humour is a bit of a relief. I mean are we not already in trouble enough with Present Bobo running the show. If you want to vent anger vent it at him, he's causing more damage than any single person in this entire country.

Everyone responds to a crisis in a different way as to how they handle it, for some people, that's humor!
    http://IronFilm.co.nz/Sound/ (Sound Recordist based in Auckland, NZ. Happy to travel too)
    https://www.youtube.com/c/SoundSpeeding

The amount of virtue signaling here is outrageous . The flu doesn't care if you make fun of it.
    The flu doesn't care about the internet . Some people equate words on a screen for action.
    It's not.

I am in that critical geriatric demo which basically has to struggle to bend around to kiss the tettered ring and bid it farewell old friend and within a one in five chance of having to do so. Yet I get the sight gag, loved it and passed it along. Maybe it is gallows humour. I don't know. We all have our coping mechanisms. So don't judge each other too harshly. If notjhing else, one should get stuck into revising that screenplay.
    Attached Images