Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: KOMODO....

Reply to Thread
Page 683 of 683 FirstFirst ... 183583633673679680681682683
Results 6,821 to 6,826 of 6826
    Christoffer,

I respect your opinion and understand your concerns. Whatever I can do to make this thread a better experience for everyone , I am willing to do.

I think both purposes are valuable. Why not lock this thread and open 2 new threads: 1. General Discussion (no footage posts) and 2. Komodo Footage ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Poston View Post
    I think both purposes are valuable. Why not lock this thread and open 2 new threads: 1. General Discussion (no footage posts) and 2. Komodo Footage ?
    Lee,

Again, if everyone is in agreement and the Mods are willing, that sounds like a great idea. I will even start the Komodo footage thread if no one has any objections? Or, an even better Idea as mentioned earlier, I can completely stop posting videos here and start a new Komodo Footage/ Review thread. This will leave all of the extensive discussion from the previous year or so to be further expanded upon if others so wished.
    Last edited by rand thompson; 02-12-2021 at 12:40 PM.

I'll be removing the last 6 or so videos I posted here to start the New thread.

Rand Out!.............................................. ...............................Rand has left the building!!

New Komodo footage/ Review thread

http://www.reduser.net/forum/showthr...77#post1923677

What's the current situation with phone integration. IIRC, Red was planning a phone cradle that would connect to the top pogos. Is that still happening, or is the only option the $395 Komodo Link Adapter?