Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: KOMODO....

Reply to Thread
Page 452 of 561 FirstFirst ... 352402442448449450451452453454455456462502552 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 5604
    We have quite a narrow ballpark for price already thanks to Jarred. See quote below:

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    We still holding on that for the normal release plus the Hydrogen discount ... just under. Like $10 under. :).

And Normal releae price still holding about 1K above that and miraculously Stormtroopers still holding about 1K above that. As you can imagine everything is a bit of a shit show right now and the only thing that is truly predictable is that this whole world is unfortunately going to get worse before it gets better so just assume that everything will change because it will be a pretty big miracle if we can continue to hold on like we have.

Aaron and our supply chain are doing some pretty phenomenal work right now. Mexico was the best bet ever... we got past a critical hump with some components that could of knocked us out when China shut down. This last week we conquered a ton of obstacles and now we just have a few issues left... A small board from Japan as they just shut down as well as a sensor pause at the plant in California as all of you know that has been shut down as well. I'll be able to give an update on those two later next week hopefully. Luckily we have a nice handful of sensors already in hand for the stormtroopers.

Of course all this is moot if we are not allowed to open our factory again before May. If the California lockdown goes beyond that... I and many of the RED rockstars will be literally assembling cameras and doing QC at home.... something we have done many times before. But again, I don't think we have seen the worst of things in California so the next few weeks are key.. not just for camera building, But for the more obvious important things like keeping people alive.

But yeah.. we still doing our best to keep that 5k, 6k, 7k spread for Komodo. Hydrogen discount doesn't happen till the normal black ones remember so the proper order is more like 7k, 6k+5k.

While we are all safe, at home, I got a bit creative with my 3D printer and the Lego Stormtroopers that are waiting to meet their baby dragon counterpart.
    So I daydreamed what the fire breathing Komodo delivery would be like...
    Still finding my way around the RF mount and playing with the GDU 40mm lens and a few native RF lenses.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-on02iJ9pI/

I hope this gives you a few fun moments of distraction :)

This is for Aaron and everyone at RED working tirelessly from home to make this a reality!
    Stay safe and stay strong!
    Formerly known as "nutman"
    ||| RED ONE #1333 ||| Epic-X #1003 |||
    ||| RED Hydrogen Houdini #0034 Titanium #1014 |||
    H4Vuser

Love it!
    Epic W
    Brian Pascale

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory Karydis View Post
    While we are all safe, at home, I got a bit creative with my 3D printer and the Lego Stormtroopers that are waiting to meet their baby dragon counterpart.
    So I daydreamed what the fire breathing Komodo delivery would be like...
    Still finding my way around the RF mount and playing with the GDU 40mm lens and a few native RF lenses.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-on02iJ9pI/

I hope this gives you a few fun moments of distraction :)

This is for Aaron and everyone at RED working tirelessly from home to make this a reality!
    Stay safe and stay strong!
    This made my day. Excellent social distancing and use of masks.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Hofmeyr View Post
    This made my day. Excellent social distancing and use of masks.
    Exactly!
    And zero contact delivery.
    No signature required ;p
    H4Vuser

More Komodo footage.

VFX, Cinematographer, Photographer
    10 frame handles
    Vimeo
    Instagram

Looks great
    Ranger Gemini

That DR looks straight out of a Helium!
    H4Vuser

Hard to obviously examine "everything" from that one shot. But Jarred on the Book of Face stated that nearly nothing was done here except bringing down the shadows.

Which is good news when it comes to color and skin tone reproduction thus far.

So far, so good.
    Phil Holland - Cinematographer - Los Angeles

2X RED Monstro 8K VV Bodies and a lot of things to use with them.

Data Sheets and Notes:
    Red Weapon/DSMC2
    Red Dragon

A U D I O !!!
    I have a feeling this footage was not meant to tease just the image quality but it's for internal mic/audio quality which doesn't sound good, but not that bad either...
    if it's all internal mic and IF there was no noise reduction afterward (which I doubt due to some audio artifacts), we can say those fans on komodo are super quiet.
    Farbod Green
    ᚠᚨᚱᛒᛟᛞ ᚷᚱᛟᚾᛊ

-
    Those who tell the stories rule the world.

Instagram