Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: KOMODO....

Reply to Thread
Page 373 of 635 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376377383423473 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 6347
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregory Karydis View Post

Obviously my Stormtrooper and Monochrome Stormtrooper (Sandtrooper?) will be for personal use only, but I don't think a chrome finish can last that long without scratches or chips...
    If it was full stainless steel it'd probably hold up pretty well. I'd be fine with added weight if it looked like this lol

Put me down for a Stormtrooper Komodo :)

3.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketch Rossi View Post
    Yeah I of course would absolutely LOVE Komodo #8 I don't think I need to tell Jarred that ;)

But I am sure that . will not be possible and that either Komodo are assigned randomly to us Hydrogen Owners first, with serial numbers coming after the prototypes already been produced.

Or could it be that they are assigned accordingly to our Hydrogen Serial numbers, but I doubt this would e the case...

If it was I would likely offer to make Tirami Sù for an entire year to swap my serial for the individual getting #8 ;)
    Not possible. Y'all gotta ease up on the Hydrogen tie-in requests... I know it still stings for some of you but RED CAMERA has a completely different process. RED CAMERA is already absorbing the discount for you Hydrogen folks, and you will get a priority allocation run ( outside the stormtroopers ) but we can't start matching serial numbers... you'll all just need to get lucky or swap with each other if you want a specific serial number.

I have been hoping for a day that I can finally snag a stormtrooper. I've been watching these threads like an eagle in hopes of catching it early enough this time. No idea if it will even be public though.
    Cinematographer/Editor/Writer

CinePros | Arterial Pictures
    RED Monstro CF "Baymax+"
    Blackmagic Pocket 4K
    Tokina Vista Primes
    Leica R

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    RED CAMERA is already absorbing the discount for you Hydrogen folks
    There are also those of us that greatly appreciate it.
    Scarlet #03293
    Hydrogen Ti #1495

Not possible. Y'all gotta ease up on the Hydrogen tie-in requests... I know it still stings for some of you but RED CAMERA has a completely different process. RED CAMERA is already absorbing the discount for you Hydrogen folks, and you will get a priority allocation run ( outside the stormtroopers ) but we can't start matching serial numbers... you'll all just need to get lucky or swap with each other if you want a specific serial number.
    Amen.

How do we become eligible for Stormtrooper?

I would love nothing more than to own a stormtrooper <3 I would even take a pre production model without the new battery slots and antenna!

Please let me know! :)

Thank you!

the fact us hydrogen guys get a discount offered at all at this point is pretty freakin incredible - this project is way beyond what I ever expected it to be. In a lot of ways its much better.
    Tim Daust
    Reelmind Studios
    WEAPON HELIUM 8K S35 #6197 "Wicked"
    DSMC2 GEMINI 5K S35 #15175 "Jade"
    KOMODO 6K #0011 "Tangie"
    @TimDaust @ReelmindStudios

Quote Originally Posted by Colton John McLaughlin View Post
    How do we become eligible for Stormtrooper?

I would love nothing more than to own a stormtrooper <3 I would even take a pre production model without the new battery slots and antenna!

Please let me know! :)

Thank you!
    This is why we can't have nice things. Everything was going smooth - now all of a sudden this thread is turning into people asking for certain serial numbers and pre-production models to the president of the company. Everyone needs to chill out a bit, you are making the rest of us look bad.

I'd put it down to just a show of how excited we all are. :)

A show of interest if you will.
    Formerly known as "nutman"
    ||| RED ONE #1333 ||| Epic-X #1003 |||
    ||| RED Hydrogen Houdini #0034 Titanium #1014 |||
    H4Vuser