Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: KOMODO....

Reply to Thread
Page 354 of 635 FirstFirst ... 254304344350351352353354355356357358364404454 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 6347
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur AJ Cooks View Post
    Next May... as in this May, or May 2021???
    I'm assuming he means this may. That would be about "on track" with what Jared has been saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Ogans View Post
    Where in the current hierarchy of DSMC2 cameras are we anticipating Komodo will fall as it relates to image quality? (e.g., between Raven and Dragon-X, between Dragon-X and Gemini, etc.)
    Jarred said something along the line of the dynamic range being similar to Helium if I'm not mistaken.

That being said, my bet is somewhere between Raven and Dragon-X 6K IQ-wise. (so if it is really like Helium, I'll be even more over the moon ! :p)
    VIDEO EDITING - COLOR GRADING - VFX
    APPLE FINAL CUT PRO, AVID MEDIA COMPOSER
    ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD, DAVINCI RESOLVE, REDCINE X PRO...

Quote Originally Posted by Bastien Tribalat View Post
    Jarred said something along the line of the dynamic range being similar to Helium if I'm not mistaken.

That being said, my bet is somewhere between Raven and Dragon-X 6K IQ-wise. (so if it is really like Helium, I'll even more over the moon ! :p)
    I've been in the market for a second Raven and a Komodo once released, but if that's the case I may opt to order 2 Komodos instead.

4.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Hensley View Post
    I'm assuming he means this may. That would be about "on track" with what Jared has been saying.
    Heh heh I wonder what is going on? I have a ton of messages and emails in the last 24 hours saying "they have heard" things.

" NAB FOR SURE" . " MAY FOR SURE " " CINEGEAR LAUNCH FOR SURE" .

And let me be the first to tell you.... it's all a bunch of bullshit.

Unless you hear it from me... every date you hear is just people making shit up.

Because nobody knows. I've been very transparent with you guys. From all the testing going on that is torturing you all to watch, like I said we have made a few changes. and some of that has already come ( successfully ) and there are 2 more big ones coming out of the oven in the next few weeks. Not sensor or processing related, but big enough that we can't do anything until they are locked in.

And don't worry.. you will be the first to know.

Man, what is going on with this thread? Be grateful for the information that Jarred gives us - it's a luxury that few other companies offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Johnson View Post
    Man, what is going on with this thread? Can you just chill about the release date? Be grateful for the information that Jarred gives us - it's a luxury that few other companies offer.
    Dude, everyone is chilled. Or at least I am.
    I got an information, posted it, it's not true, end of story. No harm done.
    VIDEO EDITING - COLOR GRADING - VFX
    APPLE FINAL CUT PRO, AVID MEDIA COMPOSER
    ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD, DAVINCI RESOLVE, REDCINE X PRO...

7.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Johnson View Post
    Man, what is going on with this thread? Can you just chill about the release date? Be grateful for the information that Jarred gives us - it's a luxury that few other companies offer.
    Ha ha it's cool... I know people are just excited. I just want to curb the misinformation, because that only leads to disappointment.

And just to be clear as I just saw someone say it elsewhere..... This isn't me preparing you all for a delay. Komodo ( as you all can see ) is cruising along very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    Heh heh I wonder what is going on? I have a ton of messages and emails in the last 24 hours saying "they have heard" things.

Unless you hear it from me... every date you hear is just people making shit up.

Because nobody knows. I've been very transparent with you guys. From all the testing going on that is torturing you all to watch, like I said we have made a few changes. and some of that has already come ( successfully ) and there are 2 more big ones coming out of the oven in the next few weeks. Not sensor or processing related, but big enough that we can't do anything until they are locked in.

Congratulations on staying so calm and collected and keeping us informed on the development when it must be so much easier to do development behind closed doors!

Know that there are a bunch of us that quietly sit and wait for the next tidbit of info, we love it and massively appreciate what you're doing!

Any word on improved weather sealing/abilities over past Red cameras?

LOL

Everyone including me: When will then be now?
    Jarred: Soon.

God bless you Spaceballs....
    Red Dragon-x "Big-Skippy"

www.imaginationx.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post

Well, im not sure where youre getting your information from, but ive heard definitely NAB 2020.
    Ranger Gemini