Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: KOMODO....

Reply to Thread
Page 414 of 516 FirstFirst ... 314364404410411412413414415416417418424464514 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 5156
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    Yeah Aaron and our supply chain have done an incredible job of mitigating the drama so far. Remember the end of that timeline is when we get all the parts in and start putting them together.. probably a week or so after that to actually start getting them out the door into some of your hands, but so far so good. Actually thats a lie.. it has been a total shit-show... the world is in the middle of a global supply chain crisis right now.... But my team is moving mountains like never before, so It feels pretty good.

It will likely be fragile right till the end... We have one heatsink assembly that still is being made in China because nobody can make them better... so that's still a bit dicey, but a lot of stuff in China is coming back online this week so let's hope. For most of the other stuff and assembly of some assemblies we are now leaning heavily on Mexico.

So everyone cross their fingers that Mexico stays in good health for the next month or so.. or quite frankly we are all screwed :)
    Hmmm Mexico...so Cinco de Komodo is confirmed ;)
    www.digitalshakedown.com

EPIC-W + ...
    DIGITAL SHAKEDOWN - CREATIVE MEDIA PRODUCTION

I've never had more motivation to pray for Mexico's good health than right now ��

I've read all the messages here but I can't remember if this question was asked.
    The Komodo will be exclusively distributed by RED or the usual resellers will also be supplied?
    When I bought my ScarletW I ordered through a reseller and waited more than 9 months after deposit.
    So, should I order from RED or the resellers to get Komodo as soon as possible? (I didn't buy the hydrogen one)
    Thanks

4.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Kirchhoff View Post
    Hmmm Mexico...so Cinco de Komodo is confirmed ;)
    heh heh yes indeed :)

I was hoping for an army of troopers storming around NAB, but Cinco de Komodo sounds nice — don’t forget the queso
    Tim Daust
    Reelmind Studios
    WEAPON HELIUM 8K S35 #6197 "Wicked"
    DSMC2 GEMINI 5K S35 #15175 "Jade"
    @TimDaust @ReelmindStudios

6.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Daust View Post
    I was hoping for an army of troopers storming around NAB, but Cinco de Komodo sounds nice — don’t forget the queso
    you know me Tim... NAB doesn't mean much to me anymore. It is really just a nice excuse to meet up with long lost friends.

I must admit, it does have a ring to it.
    www.digitalshakedown.com

EPIC-W + ...

Quote Originally Posted by RaphaŽl_FR View Post
    I've read all the messages here but I can't remember if this question was asked.
    The Komodo will be exclusively distributed by RED or the usual resellers will also be supplied?
    When I bought my ScarletW I ordered through a reseller and waited more than 9 months after deposit.
    So, should I order from RED or the resellers to get Komodo as soon as possible? (I didn't buy the hydrogen one)
    Thanks
    Stormtrooper Komodo's will be very limited in supply. It'll be first come first served. Production Komodo's will be more plentiful, but I would also order through RED rather than a reseller when cameras are first released. Go to the source, not a reseller. They are waiting in line just like everyone else.
    www.digitalshakedown.com

EPIC-W + ...

Cinco de KoMaydo!!!

Any plans for a REDuser meetup to coincide with our Stormtrooper delivery?
    If so, I'll bring a Lego Stormtrooper for everyone who gets a Komodo Stormtrooper :)
    In case I forgot to mention it, count me in for a Stormtrooper!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Kirchhoff View Post
    Stormtrooper Komodo's will be very limited in supply. It'll be first come first served. Production Komodo's will be more plentiful, but I would also order through RED rather than a reseller when cameras are first released. Go to the source, not a reseller. They are waiting in line just like everyone else.
    More like; stay up 24/7 and glued to REDuser for the next 10 weeks to get a Stormtrooper!

I just hope Gates will have an underwater housing ready for the summer... Maybe John is listening...?
    Formerly known as "nutman"
    ||| RED ONE #1333 ||| Epic-X #1003 |||
    ||| RED Hydrogen Houdini #0034 Titanium #1014 |||
    H4Vuser

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Meier View Post
    Jarred Iím guessing youíll have more demand than supply for Stormtroopers. How will that work? Asking now so I can be as close to the front as I can

The line starts behind me, right Jarred? :)
    Los Angeles | http://www.dcchavez.com | Helium 8K S35 #6284 | Helium 8K S35 #4573 | @dcchavez