Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: KOMODO....

Reply to Thread
Page 504 of 561 FirstFirst ... 4404454494500501502503504505506507508514554 ... LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 5602
    awesome.. phone preview and control is so useful in so many situations, exciting to see it here!

Quote Originally Posted by Colton John McLaughlin View Post
    I 'm happy to keep all my Hydrogen-Uno (was going to sell when I heard can't be used as a monitor on my Ravens - lol).
    Can't wait for Android version.
    https://www.facebook.com/FinalFootag...58520008833084
    No, I do not RENT MY GEARS... - NYC (Times Square)

EPIC-D with 9" touch, 4 RAVENs, RPP, Sigma 18-35 PL, Motion Mount, VF/RED-rock wireless FF, Pana 17", JVC 20", Seadicam with SEGWAY, Letus 4-Axis with L'Aigle Exoskeleton.

Trash-Can 12-core Max'd-out) +MBP (Retina), RED Rocket (Sonnet), RAID system (Promise Pegasus II), Adobe Production (CC), FCS2, Resolve 12 with MC Color, 50" 4K Panel

Absolutely amazing.... Can't wait for my KOMODO to be in my hands... I can feel it right now using my 4D imagination... Feels good holding it... hehehehe
    Alain Maiki
    Director || Filmmaker
    epicinmotion.com
    alainmaiki.com
    IMDb Alain Maiki
    RED Helium 8K S35
    Hydrogen ONE

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    Hard Specs will not be till the Black "normal" ones start shipping. I mean you guys already know almost everything anyways at least the important stuff.. but we have a list of some the comfort stuff... like this monitoring thing... that we still have work to do before we can commit to on paper officially.

yup when you rotate your phone and tap the image it goes fullscreen.

Hey Maz, DO NOT buy a Komodo right now if reliable Autofocus is a requirement for you... it is in no way dependable as I have said before it is in it's infancy stage right now.

The last 6 months of development have been 95% focused on image quality and stability and all the fluffy stuff is one step beyond placeholders right now.. there is a lot more work to do on all the secondary stuff.
    Everyone already said it looks awesome to have that wireless app so I would like to focus my comment on the fact the Jarred is not pushing a potential customer into rushing to buy the camera. I mean, I've seen other brands and/or reseller who do not have that honesty. That's one of the reason I like RED. Thanks dude ;)
    VIDEO EDITING - COLOR GRADING - VFX
    APPLE FINAL CUT PRO, AVID MEDIA COMPOSER
    ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD, DAVINCI RESOLVE, REDCINE X PRO...

That looks great! Maybe add a button in the app that disables the camera settings so whoever is watching the feed and is not operating the camera can't accidently change things.

Just did. Check da Instagram :)
    Lag is not bad... pretty serviceable from the looks of it. I was concerned it would be unresponsive. Good job! This bodes well for the final release. Would love to see more footage from this camera.
    Last edited by Han Vogen; 05-25-2020 at 06:24 AM.

Hard Specs will not be till the Black "normal" ones start shipping. I mean you guys already know almost everything anyways at least the important stuff.. but we have a list of some the comfort stuff... like this monitoring thing... that we still have work to do before we can commit to on paper officially.

yup when you rotate your phone and tap the image it goes fullscreen.
    Forgive my ignorance on FoolControl -would this work on an iPad? The app says iOS...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Torrie View Post
    Forgive my ignorance on FoolControl -would this work on an iPad? The app says iOS...
    Foolcontrol does indeed work on the iPad.

However, take note. In Jarred's video "this" is called RED CONTROL.
    Phil Holland - Cinematographer - Los Angeles

2X RED Monstro 8K VV Bodies and a lot of things to use with them.

Data Sheets and Notes:
    Red Weapon/DSMC2
    Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Holland View Post
    Foolcontrol does indeed work on the iPad.

However, take note. In Jarred's video "this" is called RED CONTROL.
    Yeah, sorry. I saw that but was thinking it’s likely similar functionality/feature set.

Jarred -what else can you tell us about Red Control?

No there is more than that... somewhere between 2-4 right now and a bit of an annoying stutter. IOS has a built in wireless latency that we are tricking the best we can so there are a few gremlins to get out. This just was turned on 2 weeks ago so it's pretty fresh, lots of improvement to be had. But it's pretty rad regardless.. even in it's current form.
    How about Android? Is the wireless latency any more optimized without the need for more gremlins?