Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: KOMODO....

Reply to Thread
Page 552 of 683 FirstFirst ... 52452502542548549550551552553554555556562602652 ... LastLast
Results 5,511 to 5,520 of 6826
  1. #5511  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    439
    I don’t know if the Crash color will be the next one as Jarred said in the comments that was a one off. It would be cool if the next color is multi or red or blue....
    Scarlet-W 9706
    Alexa Mini
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #5512  
    Senior Member Karim D. Ghantous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Melbourne AU
    Posts
    2,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Francisco Calero View Post
    Indeed: a red RED would be pretty cool
    How about a cheesy Ferrari edition?

    Good production values may not be noticed. Bad production values will be.
    Unsplash | Pinterest | Flickr | Instagram | 1961 (blog)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #5513  
    Quote Originally Posted by Blair Thornton View Post
    Revolva RF/PL for Komodo is now available to order. Combining behind the lens ND and RF/PL adapter into one neat solution.

    https://www.kippertie.com/kt/product/revolva-rf-pl/

    Hoping they do an EF/RF version, as well. Just curious why they chose to go with 0, 2, 4 and 7 stops instead of the more traditional 0, 2, 4 and 6 stops, since they do make a cartridge that contains a 6 stop filter.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #5514  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    439
    Quote Originally Posted by Karim D. Ghantous View Post
    How about a cheesy Ferrari edition?


    Sign me up for that color combo right now!
    Scarlet-W 9706
    Alexa Mini
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5515  
    Senior Member John Marchant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Normandy, England
    Posts
    2,173
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher A. Bell View Post
    Hoping they do an EF/RF version, as well. Just curious why they chose to go with 0, 2, 4 and 7 stops instead of the more traditional 0, 2, 4 and 6 stops, since they do make a cartridge that contains a 6 stop filter.
    We originally chose that filter combo to match with the convention on Alexa mini. In reality, you can custom order any filter combo you want at no extra cost, just by dropping us an email.
    KipperTie - Authorised RED Rental, Pinewood Studios, UK
    Ready to hire: Monstro 8K VV | Gemini 5K | Helium Monochrome 8K
    Check out our Revolva ND solution, OLPFs and other products
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #5516  
    Quote Originally Posted by John Marchant View Post
    We originally chose that filter combo to match with the convention on Alexa mini. In reality, you can custom order any filter combo you want at no extra cost, just by dropping us an email.
    Sounds good. I thought I had remembered seeing or reading before that custom filter combos were available. Are there any plans to build an EF version for the Komodo, as well? I know Canon builds a vari-ND adapter, but I’d much prefer this type of system that is basically the same that I’ve used for decades.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #5517  
    Senior Member joshua csehak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    472
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Holland View Post
    Something tells me the new color is:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CBkG3C4Di-U/
    Love the two-tone look!
    Breonna Taylor's killers still haven't been charged.

    http://www.magicgoggles.com : Red Epic Dragon #7703 "Ilsa" : Komodo ST #389 "TK-421"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #5518  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    10,000 Lakes
    Posts
    1,290
    Any word on this weeks color? I have not seen too many Siqfuti in the wild.....
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #5519  
    Senior Member Bob Gundu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Toronto, ON Canada
    Posts
    10,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Mestizo Devon View Post
    Any word on this weeks color? I have not seen too many Siqfuti in the wild.....
    I’m guessing some upgrading/replacing has been happening behind the scenes based on testing of the orange ones.
    ___________________________

    VFX, Cinematographer, Photographer
    10 frame handles
    Vimeo
    Instagram
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #5520  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gundu View Post
    I’m guessing some upgrading/replacing has been happening behind the scenes based on testing of the orange ones.
    Very possible this is the case.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts