Thread: Red Gemini Brain Like New, Very Few Hours

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Red Gemini Brain Like New, $16,850 USD firm 
    Lightly used RED DSMC 2, Gemini Brain for $15,500 USD firm. Definitely less than a 100 hours, likely around or under 50hrs. Only used for two short projects, shot in ideal conditions, mostly indoors. The camera is basically brand new and includes everything that was shipped with the Brain: the DSMC AC Power Adaptor, DSMC2 S35 Standard OLPF, DSMC Front Body Cap and the cool RED Brain Case.

Terms: Bank Transfer. Once the transfer clears and is in my account, the camera will be shipped to the buyer ASAP. The buyer pays all fees (bank transfer) and shipping/insurance. I will take care of the packaging and handling. Will not consider PayPal due to the ability to be scammed and the high fees. Would be happy to skype with a solid, likely buyer that would like to look over the exterior of camera over and discuss any questions that they may have about the brain or Myself. Unfortunately I do not have a monitor for the camera to get the exact hours, but could possibly borrow one and have it shipped to me if needed.

Just to let prospective buyers know, I am an early RED One Owner, one of the initial members of REDuser, have owned many RED Cameras throughout the years, have taught REDucation for many years. You can reach me here by PM here or at my email address:

benz dot camera at gmail dot com

Thank you for looking, price is firm, low ball offers will be ignored.

She has just been sitting on my shelf while we finish our First Feature Documentary. My next film won’t start til later this year/early 2021 and I will buy another Gemini or Monstro Package at that time.
    Last edited by Andrew Benz; 05-09-2020 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Price change

*Bump

Buyer was unable to finish the purchase, listing with a broker at a higher price by Thursday.

Benz.camera@gmail.com

Will be off the market one way or another by the 28th. I no longer have a monitor to check the hours, that’s why I said under 100 hours in the post above but it’s very likely under 50 hours.

Hi Andrew, where you located?

Hi Corey,

Usually based in Chicago, but I am in and out of Little Rock taking care of My Elderly Parents. The camera is with me in Little Rock. Happy to answer any questions and it’s no problem to Skype and show you the camera. It’s basically brand new, absolutely mint.

Lots of interest but one failed transaction.

Final price change, $15,500 firm for a mint condition Gemini Brain with approximately 50’ish hours/definitely under 70 hours and used for only 4 days for two Agency gigs.

If it doesn’t sell at this price, I will just keep it.

Terms: Bank Transfer. Once the full amount is transferred and it clears/is in my account, the camera will be shipped to the buyer ASAP. The buyer pays all fees (bank transfer) and shipping/insurance. I will take care of the packaging and handling. Will not consider PayPal due to the ability to be scammed and the high fees. Would be happy to skype with a solid, likely buyer that would like to look over the exterior of camera over and discuss any questions that they may have about the brain or Myself. Unfortunately I do not have a monitor for the camera to get the exact hours, but could possibly borrow one and have it shipped to me if needed.

Pictures of the Brain taken recently.

https://photos.google.com/album/AF1Q...uH-qWaWr8kQyWZ

Had a couple of inquiries... Still no takers. It’s a considerable amount off the new price.