Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: Group Buy Changes

Reply to Thread
  1.   This is the last RED TEAM post in this thread.   #1 Group Buy Changes 
    Hey all, just a heads up as soon as we go through the massive overhaul that Brent has been working on the last few months the Group Buy rules and process will change, making them a bit more structured and organized and easier to follow and keep track of.

Travis just posted an awesome one so enjoy it if you are interested, as we will be now locking down the section till the relaunch.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post
    Hey all, just a heads up as soon as we go through the massive overhaul that Brent has been working on the last few months the Group Buy rules and process will change, making them a bit more structured and organized and easier to follow and keep track of.

Travis just posted an awesome one so enjoy it if you are interested, as we will be now locking down the section till the relaunch.

Thanks!
    Hey Jarred, wondered for a second where this went! Thanks so much for the update. Let me know if there's anything I can do to assist.

TW
    Join my facebook group for other group buys and special pricing on video kit.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cinekitlist/

Quote Originally Posted by Jarred Land View Post

Thanks!
    Thank you,
    I Lost almost half of my funds with "Budget CRI 95 LED Strip Lights Scam" worst Group-buy ever on Reduser.
    No, I do not RENT MY GEARS... - NYC (Times Square)

EPIC-D with 9" touch, 4 RAVENs, RPP, Sigma 18-35 PL, Motion Mount, VF/RED-rock wireless FF, Pana 17", JVC 20", Seadicam with SEGWAY, Letus 4-Axis with L'Aigle Exoskeleton.

Trash-Can 12-core Max'd-out) +MBP (Retina), RED Rocket (Sonnet), RAID system (Promise Pegasus II), Adobe Production (CC), FCS2, Resolve 12 with MC Color, 50" 4K Panel