Thread: GROUP BUY - Ergorig and Undersling!

Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
    I haven't gotten anything yet, but I ordered in the last of the days. just curious, when your rig shipped, did you get tracking from Erogrig and or Adorama?

Heard back from a gentleman at Cinema Devices that the Undersling shipped out on Tuesday.

Re: shipping notice. I received the notice for my original Ergorig shipment from Adorama.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher A. Bell View Post
    Heard back from a gentleman at Cinema Devices that the Undersling shipped out on Tuesday.

Re: shipping notice. I received the notice for my original Ergorig shipment from Adorama.
    Hey great! Sorry for the delay on that. We are working hard to get all orders out! I know they were waiting on parts for the last batch to go out! Appreciate your patience on that and enjoy the rig!

TW
    Epic-W 8K Helium #1657
    www.traviswears.com

Thanks for your work on this GB Travis.

Can you please post a notice when all orders have been fulfilled so I can avoid the desire to pester someone via email? I'm unsure who that would be (Adorama vs Ergorig/Cinema Devices vs Mr. Wears vs this thread?)...
    LA-based DP DaveDP.com
    Fujinon Cabrio 19-90 // Zeiss CP.2 Primes EF+PL

Quote Originally Posted by David Carstens View Post
    Thanks for your work on this GB Travis.

Can you please post a notice when all orders have been fulfilled so I can avoid the desire to pester someone via email? I'm unsure who that would be (Adorama vs Ergorig/Cinema Devices vs Mr. Wears vs this thread?)...
    Hey David and Others,

I just received my Shipping Confirmation from Adorama this morning. I'm #59 on Travis' Group buy list that is on page 1 of this thread. Obviously I don't know how many people's orders shipped within my # range, but figured that'd at least help some people who haven't received theirs yet know how far down the list they are. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Galante View Post
    Hey David and Others,

I just received my Shipping Confirmation from Adorama this morning. I'm #59 on Travis' Group buy list that is on page 1 of this thread. Obviously I don't know how many people's orders shipped within my # range, but figured that'd at least help some people who haven't received theirs yet know how far down the list they are. Cheers!
    Also remember, it really doesn’t have anything to do with the list order on here, it’s when you actually placed your order and paid with Adorama. So if someone that was #7 on the list here waited until the day before it closed to place their order and someone that was #39 ordered and paid as soon as they received the code, ‘39’ would probably get their order before ‘7’.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Galante View Post
    Hey David and Others,

What was your order date with Adorama? Mine was on 1/12/20 but haven't received a shipping notice.
    LA-based DP DaveDP.com
    Fujinon Cabrio 19-90 // Zeiss CP.2 Primes EF+PL

Quote Originally Posted by David Carstens View Post
    What was your order date with Adorama? Mine was on 1/12/20 but haven't received a shipping notice.
    Hey David, so sorry for the delay. Your order is going out today! For everyone else, there was a small issue with parts and I just found out about it. My fault for not updating the group sooner!

Cinema Devices had a parts quality issue from one of their vendors and they decided to rebuild a few units to deliver quality up to their specs. If you have a specific issue or need your unit ASAP, please email me at wearsgroupbuy@gmail.com and I'll look into it right away. You guys are my #1 priority and I want to make sure everyone is happy with the discount and the product!

TW
    Epic-W 8K Helium #1657
    www.traviswears.com

Thanks Travis, can I ask what the parts quality issue was? Is it something we ought look for if we've already received a unit?

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsson San Pablo Chu View Post
    Thanks Travis, can I ask what the parts quality issue was? Is it something we ought look for if we've already received a unit?
    My question too!
    ---
    Nikhil Kamkolkar
    Writer/Filmmaker: http://www.IndianCowboy.com
    Latest action short film: "LAILA" https://youtu.be/wq0z8F-LJww