Thread: Blackmagic Design UltraStudio 4K Extreme 3 (Thunderbolt 3)

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Blackmagic Design UltraStudio 4K Extreme 3 (Thunderbolt 3) 
    Blackmagic Design UltraStudio 4K Extreme 3 breakout box for sale. A bit more about it, though if you're looking I'm sure you know what it can do:

A faster upgrade to its predecessor, the UltraStudio 4K Extreme, Blackmagic Design UltraStudio 4K Extreme 3 is built with a Thunderbolt 3 interface, which features a 40 Gbps transfer rate that better supports 4K ingest when working in RGB or stereoscopic formats. The super high speed of Thunderbolt 3 is fast enough for the highest bit depth HDR uncompressed RGB 4K and stereoscopic formats, such as those used for high end feature films. Like the previous model, UltraStudio 4K Extreme 3 still offers PCIe, 12G-SDI, HDMI 2.0, and analog connections, 4:4:4 sampling, and real-time H.265 encoding. It supports 4K DCI and UHD footage in up to 60 fps.

Less than two years old, rarely used and overkill for what I need in my home studio. Will likely downgrade to a smaller breakout box.
    Great for post facilities or if you have a "hero suite". Condition is "as new". Comes with original box, cables, everything. Looks and performs mint.

Willing to ship to reputable buyers or can meet in or around the GTA. Looking for $2500 USD or $3300 CAD. Save some cash and the tax.
    Last edited by Mike Blonde; 01-13-2020 at 02:05 PM.

Bump

Bump! Still available... also interested in trades to finish fleshing out my kit (wireless monitoring/on set monitor, full frame EF lenses etc.)

Bump. Price reduced.

Bump.