Thread: Batch Export IPP2 for Scarlet W

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Batch Export IPP2 for Scarlet W 
    Hey There,

Does anyone know of a way to turn all of the clips to IPP2 rather than legacy before you begin to edit. Some sort of batch export? I may be wrong but it appears that RED CINE-X doesn't allow you to export the batch of footage while retaining the RMD. Ideally I'd like to be able to open premiere pro, import all my R3D files and have them already be in the IPP2 setting but still retain the RMD so I have the master tab for further adjustment. Any suggestions?

I have configured the camera color as RedWideGammut / Log3G10 , so when the clips are imported in resolve I've got them in IPP2. For viewing on set I have a lut on the camera for recording, the only limitation is that if you try to playback the clips in camera they will appear without color. For me is the best workflow with the S-W and IPP2
    Julen De La Serna| Filmmaker
    Scarlet-W - Zeiss Milvus - Sigma Art
    http://julendls.com

I'm going to try that. I primarily use REDCINE-X and Premiere. I was under the assumption that Legacy mode was native on the Scarlet-W and that you had to change to IPP2 in post. Perhaps I was misinformed? Premiere always seems to default to Legacy. Still curious if anyone knows of a way to batch export footage through RED CINE-X into IPP2 while retaining the RMD though?