Thread: Leica-R Safari Limited Edition | 3 Lens Original Set

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Leica R Limited Edition Safari Green | 3 Lens Original Set 
    Hello,

I'm selling a rare, limited edition 3 lens Leica R Safari set. Perfect match as these lenses were sold together as a set by Leica. Single owner, barely used and kept in great condition. Pristine glass. A truly unique look to the amazing Leica R lenses. Full Frame coverage, will produce beautiful images with all RED cameras.

Included:

Leica R Safari 28mm - f2.8
    Leica R Safari 50mm - f2
    Leica R Safari 180mm - f4

Set price $3200 (not selling as single lenses)

Cinemods:
    Step-up rings to 77mm
    Hood extender for the 50mm
    Seamless gears.

* I'm also including original caps.

As this is a limited edition collectible set the cinemods are not permanent, and can be removed.
    Aperture is not de-clicked.
    Mount is still the original Leica R mount but can easily be adapted or modified to preferred mount.

I will invoice through PayPal and will ship only to continental USA to a PayPal verified address. Shipping insured, I pay half the shipment and buyer pays other half.
    Local pickup available in Portland, OR.

This kit came with a Leica R3 Safari, Leitz 10x22 C binoculars and a custom Leica hard case. Not included in the sale as it is not related to a cine camera but it is also for sale. I have the original paperwork, instruction manuals and original cardboard box.

Please review images. Glass is in pristine condition, renders amazing images. External cosmetic wear is minimal for a set from the late 70s.
    Higher res images here: https://adolfocv.com/leica

Let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

Last edited by Adolfo CV; 10-02-2019 at 10:32 AM.