Thread: White Shark - The Beauty (Video 1 of 2)

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 White Shark - The Beauty (Video 1 of 2) 
    The weekend of my birthday, I got the chance to experience one of my dreams, be in the presence of the Great White Shark. I didn't know what to expect when I came into the trip, I just knew I wanted to capture the beauty of this apex predator.

Each year more than 100 million sharks are killed. I hope by capturing the beauty of this specie that habits our ocean, maybe, just maybe, it can create a little understanding of what we need to take care.

We give everything for granted, but the reality is that at the rate we exploit our ecosystems, we might not be able to witness these beautiful animals in the future.

I produced a pair of videos, one seeking to capture simply his beauty, the other I aspired to center on the tremendous power it has. These videos were the outcome, I wish you like them.

I want to thank Jorge Hauser that if it weren't for him, I probably wouldn't have such an enjoyable experience. Huge thanks also to all the team at Vortex Live Aboard! Definitely the best boat I have ever stayed.

I would love any feedback :)

Instagram: @rv12
    Vimeo: @rv12

Beautiful work man!

The shots in The Pit cenote are gorgeous, too!

- Jan
    ---------------------------------
    Director/DP
    DSMC2 Gemini "Amy"
    Cable Cam
    MŌVI M10 & PRO
    BlackArm
    ALTA 6

www.83west.xyz
    https://vimeo.com/user486354