Thread: Wooden Camera - A-Box XLR Audio Input Module - For RED Cameras - Priced to Sell

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Wooden Camera - A-Box XLR Audio Input Module - For RED Cameras - Priced to Sell 
    ITEM: A-Box by Wooden Camera - XLR Audio Input Adapter / Module for RED Cameras - Excellent Condition

DESCRIPTION/CONDITION: Excellent cosmetic condition and works perfectly. Lightly used and virtually no wear. Cosmetically clean.

Please see Image Attachments Below!

PRICE: $50 - Includes FREE Priority Mail Shipping via USPS with Signature Confirmation to any address in the continental US.

PAYMENT: Payment by PayPal. If you would like to purchase please PM me your PayPal email address and I can send you an invoice via PayPal to submit payment.

SHIPPING: Free USPS Priority Mail Shipment with Signature Confirmation to Continental US Addresses. Item will within 1 business day after payment is received.

QUESTIONS: Questions? Feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions!

Thanks for Viewing!

Martin

Last edited by Martin Andrews; 08-19-2019 at 04:02 PM. Reason: PRICE LOWERED

PRICE LOWERED: $50

BUMP
    Martin Andrews
    202-792-9741 Mobile

Red Epic-X, Sony A7S, Sony A7R, HMI Lighting Package, Full Grip Truck, and a 16x24 Insert Studio.