Thread: Hail Mary. Red one brain - 800-1000

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Hail Mary. Red one brain - 800-1000 
    Hi all,

As some may know, I owned a red one (had several festival screenings and wins for my work on it) then a fellow red users 2nd hand epic specifically for a series of art shorts that we made with our savings as videographers that did well.

The epic was stolen, been chasing it for a year but itís just an ugly and depressing business so given up on that at last.

Iíve been requested to shoot a few pieces now specifically on the red one because of the work I did a few years ago and the look we achieved. They arenít big big money gigs by any measure but they are with film makers whose work I connect with.

Since I still have my old accessories for the One, if anyone has an old brain they want to get rid of for between 800-1000 Iíll make sure itís used for some great projects if that means something to you. Yes this is a low price for an incredible piece of tech, itís a Hail Mary last thats all, I donít expect anyone to catch it. Given the time itís going to take make the films happen, and also because I want to be part of the reduser community again (yup I said it, hate me if you will) - renting would add up to just too much.

Here are a couple of the self funded projects I did with the red:

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt6475728/

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt8810150/?ref_=fn_al_tt_0

People can say what they want, they way I get the looks the people I work with like is through RED, and Yes I understand other systems but I donít want to argue about it or hear Ďget a bmcí. Hail Mary pas thrown.

What is your location?
    (4) RED ONE MXs
    (WTB) RED ONE MX brains, parts, etc...
    independent filmmaker & software engineer

Hi Kyle thank you. I’m based in Georgia, sometimes get over to Europe as well.