Thread: FILTERS - Schneider 4 x 5.65" Filter Kit - NDs; Polarizing Filter; Hot Mirror - Mint

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 SOLD - Schneider 4 x 5.65" Filter Kit - NDs; Polarizing Filter; Hot Mirror - Mint 
    Mint Set of (5) Schneider 4x5.65", (1) Tiffen 4x5.65" Filters, & (1) Zeiss 95mm Polarizing Filter* - Only used once - Perfect Condition / Mint. I am located / item will ship from Washington D.C.

DESCRIPTION - Purchased these filters from BHPhoto when I put together my first RED Epic Kit. Only used them once to shoot some test footage, and never used them in the field due to most of my shoots being time-constrained / run-and-gun.

I would like to sell all of the 4x5.65" filters along with the pouches (Two (4) Filter Pouches are included - see pictures). I am willing to sell the Zeiss 95mm Polarizing Filter either with the kit or separate.

PRICE: $450 for All 7 Filters OR $350 for All Filters Less the 95mm Zeiss Circular Polarizer.

FILTERS KIT:

(1) Schneider SCCP45P - Circular True-Polarizing Filter (4 x 5.65")

(1) Schneider SCND.345P - Neutral Density (ND) 0.3 Filter (4 x 5.65")

(1) Schneider SCND.645P - Neutral Density (ND) 0.6 Filter (4 x 5.65")

(1) Schneider SCND.945P - Neutral Density (ND) 0.9 Filter (4 x 5.65")

(1) Schneider SCND1.845 - Neutral Density (ND) 1.8 Filter (4 x 5.65")

(1) Tiffen TIHM4565 - 4 x 5.65" Hot Mirror Filter

(1) Zeiss ZEPOLF95 - 95mm Carl Zeiss T* Circular Polarizer Filter** Willing to Sell Separately / Exclude from Kit as this is the only Non-4x5.65 Filter in the Kit. Purchase Price from BHPhoto was $509.00

(2) Schneider SCP44565 - 4x5.65" Four Filter Pouch with Belt Loop

TERMS - If you are local to the DC area you can pickup / I can meet you somewhere close. Otherwise payment by Paypal only and the items will ship via FedEx or UPS (Buyers choice) Insured. Buyer will pay the actual shipping costs. No charge for packaging/boxing of the items.

Questions? Just message me and I'm happy to answer. Thanks for looking!

Martin

* The Zeiss 95mm Polarizer can be sold either with the kit or not included / sold separately. I would like to sell all of the other 4x5.65" filters together as one sale item.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Martin Andrews; 08-17-2019 at 02:24 PM. Reason: SOLD

Prices Updated

SOLD
    Last edited by Martin Andrews; 08-15-2019 at 11:45 AM. Reason: SOLD

I received the filters and they're perfect! Martin was a pleasure to purchase from. Super fast shipping and excellent packaging. A highly recommended seller.