Thread: New Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K

Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647 LastLast
    Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K TEST Shoot

By Saha Entertainment TV

Apology,

I have been posting videos in this thread that I thought were helpful. I have been informed by other members of this forum, both in posts and in PM's that these videos have interrupted the conversation about the Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera. This was not my intent. So the last video that I posted will be the last one and I hope the initial conversation that was started before the videos that I posted begin can continue on from this point forward. Again, I apologize

Rand

Man, I love your posts!! Why would they interrupt anybody else's conversation? Hopefully you don't stop posting the videos on Davinci Resolve.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Stekelenburg View Post
    I only registered to say .... HOLY SHIT RAND THOMPSON PLEASE STOP SPAMMING VIDEOS AND STOP SCREWING UP THREADS BECAUSE IT MAKES THEM UNREADABLE
    PLEASE

make your own topics for videospam.

That is all.
    What makes the thread unreadable because of the videos posted? If you don't like them, just skip them and read the posts you want. The video about the BMPCC6K vs Gemini resulted in a very valid conversation about the state of 6k cameras, etc.

Raymond,

Thanks Man! And As long as I can find good quality tutorials on how to use Davinci Resolve, I will continue to post there.

Rand,

I also appreciate the videos! Don't stop posting just because one person doesn't want to scroll past them!

Andrew ,

Thanks Andrew! But it had nothing to do at all about that post. It was mainly the "PM's" from members whom I respected that led me to make that decision. Thanks again man, and I appreciate you!

rand

Glad others posted words of support to Rand.

Rand, you add a lot to this forum so I hope this doesn't discourage your input.

Brian Timmons
    BRITIM/MEDIA

Brian,

Thanks man! It won't, I'll just be a little more aware of how much and in what threads I actually post in from now on. But yeah, still doing everything else especially all things Davinci Resolve, IPP2, Redcine-X and grading damn near anything ,HaHaHaHa. Thanks for posting Brian!

I was being a little dramatic, but can't you just post a link instead embedding them? And include them all in a single post rather than filling up entire pages with videos. It's really annoying to have to scroll through several pages of videos just to find 1 or 2 posts with a normal discussion.