Thread: LOOKING FOR: Red Owner / Op in NYC for June 21

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 LOOKING FOR: Red Owner / Op in NYC for June 21 
    We're looking for an operator to join our team on a one-day multi-camera gig in Manhattan this Friday, June 21.

Looking for a more affordable Red, such as the Scarlet-W or DSMC1 Dragon... just needs to shoot 5K @ 48+ FPS please.

Experience with sliders is a must, and experience with the Kessler Cineslider (parallax) is a nice bonus, but that's easy to pickup :)

Experience with the FS7 is also ideal, as we're mixing and matching some other cameras in here... but please don't let that deter you from reaching out.

Full day, definitely a paid gig... lower side of industry rates (I think?) but let's chat... everyone has a different bar.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan Verlaan View Post
    We're looking for an operator to join our team on a one-day multi-camera gig in Manhattan this Friday, June 21.

Looking for a more affordable Red, such as the Scarlet-W or DSMC1 Dragon... just needs to shoot 5K @ 48+ FPS please.

Experience with sliders is a must, and experience with the Kessler Cineslider (parallax) is a nice bonus, but that's easy to pickup :)

Experience with the FS7 is also ideal, as we're mixing and matching some other cameras in here... but please don't let that deter you from reaching out.

Full day, definitely a paid gig... lower side of industry rates (I think?) but let's chat... everyone has a different bar.

Thanks!
    Would love to help you out with all your need, everything is available (Epic D, Kesseler Cine slider with shuttle & etc.) at Times Square location, however I not in town until next month (lol).

Good Luck My Fella, will get together some other time.
    No, I do not RENT MY GEARS... - NYC (Times Square)

EPIC-D with 9" touch, 4 RAVENs, RPP, Sigma 18-35 PL, Motion Mount, VF/RED-rock wireless FF, Pana 17", JVC 20", Seadicam with SEGWAY, Letus 4-Axis with L'Aigle Exoskeleton.

Trash-Can 12-core Max'd-out) +MBP (Retina), RED Rocket (Sonnet), RAID system (Promise Pegasus II), Adobe Production (CC), FCS2, Resolve 12 with MC Color, 50" 4K Panel

Always the way it works, eh? :)

Thanks for the well-wishes, and I'll certainly be back in NYC later in the year... so some other time!

We have filled the position with a fellow RedUser!

He was bookmarked in my files from a job we posted here 1.5 years ago... so if you're NYC based, and especially if you have fashion / cosmetics experience, drop me a line anyways, so that I can keep you on file too. That's not just an empty platitude :)

Thanks!