Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: BRENT + REDUSER

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
  #1 BRENT + REDUSER 
    I am happy to announce that Brent Carter is going to be shifting his role from RED to full time partner on REDUSER to bring this place some much needed love and intention.

I started DVXuser/REDuser etc. before there was facebook or instagram or most of the social media giants we have today and it was critical back then. Then we started RED and got busy and then more busy and for the last way-too-many years REDUSER and the rest of the landmine websites have been running on autopilot. As great as social media has become to connect us all we think there is still a need for a place like this, our own private community without all the external distractions.

Brent will become my business partner on this side of things... Taking care of all the day to day activities here and the rest of the Landmine domains, dealing with advertising, marketing, moderation and he has some great ideas to make the marketplace a lot safer of an experience. Brent and I want to update and refocus REDUSER as the premiere destination for both current, and future, RED users.

Oh snap! Shyamalan Twist!

Excited/hopeful to see how B turns RedUser up to 11!

Also, does that mean there’s no one at RED actively preventing you from spilling the beans about upcoming products?

Great news. Congratulations, Brent. Looking forward to an even better REDUSER!
    Scarlet Dragon
    Scarlet-W

4.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
    I am very excited about this opportunity to continue my long-standing relationships with RED users and this forum. REDUSER is truly a unique space and I really look forward to helping evolve it over the coming months!

And, a big thank you to Jarred for trusting me with his "baby" : )

Heya Brent - great to see you jumping in - hopefully you will a slight reduction in some of your other projects - so as not to over tax this spare hours

This is good to hear. Congrats to Brent!

Congrats to Brent on the new gig. Congrats to Jarred on his new partner at Landmine.

I consider RedUser a valuable resource with diverse opinions and terrific tips. I look forward to seeing what Brent can do to make RU even better.

That said, who will be "minding the store" at RED now? During the growing pains of RED scaling up over the last decade, Brent seemed to be the person who honored the culture of RED while always pushing forward for more organizational capacity...

Cheers - #19

This will make a better place even better!

Brent welcome! :)

And I have to say and don't like that marketplace and news on Facebook and other social media. For RED content I love this place. News and marketplace and tips all should be HERE on REDUSER and not on social media outside. That's just me...
    And... please someone make an App for REDUSER website for nice a simple browse on mobile device :)

Thanks
    KAREL ŠIMŮNEK fan of RED :)

This is fantastic news. RU is my favorite place on the internet, honestly. I cannot wait to see what you guys do. Congrats, Brent!
    Cinematographer/Editor/Writer

CinePros | Arterial Pictures
    RED Monstro CF "Baymax+"
    Blackmagic Pocket 4K
    Tokina Vista Primes
    Leica R