Thread: 18in Carbon Rods, Arri BP-6 Bridgeplate, V-Lock Kit, Element Technica 12in Dovetail

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 18in Carbon Rods, Arri BP-6 Bridgeplate, V-Lock Kit, Element Technica 12in Dovetail 
    I've decided to split my Scarlet-X package, here are all the non-RED parts left over. If you're interested in any red components please take a look at my other post:
    http://www.reduser.net/forum/showthr...61#post1335561
    I am based in London, just around the corner from Pinewood Studios. International shipping is also available for all items (aside from perhaps the batteries due to shipping limitations, I'll look into it however). Please PM with offers.

18in Element Technica CF Rods:
    Some typical wear from 5-10 shoots, but nothing major.

Arri BP-6
    This bridge plate was purchased from AimImage from one of their SR3 Kits. A quick search showed up that it was last used on the Hurt Locker, so a nice bit of film memorabilia as well . The plate has had some wear, but like most Arri products it locks onto the dovetail/rods like a vice.

12in Element Technica Dovetail
    Again, its only had action from 5-10 shoots or so. It's in brilliant condition.

2x SWIT V-Locks with charger, and a free miscellaneous V-lock battery.

Not a huge amount of use, and everything works perfectly. The tip of one of the plastic unlock tabs on the sequential charger has broken off, but fortunately this is cosmetic doesn't affect performance whatsoever, everything is still rock solid. You can see the cosmetic issue on the last image.

Last edited by Ross Bolidai; 03-06-2014 at 05:10 AM.

Hey, I am based in London, how much are you looking for for the SWIT Dual charger and both swot batteries ?

How much for the ET dovetail?

PM sent.