Thread: FRAUD

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 FRAUD 
    Anybody knows John Le from Nashville.US..?????
    I need help he just disappeared with my money what I have paid for a RED RAVEN

I also e-mailed him and we talked about the camera, but when i started talking about paypal or escrow he stopped replaying to my email. Last time he contacted me was on the 5th of april...

Marton did the right thing, only use paypal or escrow, how doesnt everyone not know this by now, also a simple check of his latest posts, it looks like he sold and relisted this same pkg several times.

Oh man, sorry to hear this. Thanks for the heads up.

Ah man, that sucks. I was talking with him about buying his Raven package back in mid-March.

I was just ripped off by a guy on this site as well for a Red Scarlet W for 13,000. Alot of profiles are being hacked I guess. Time to stop buying off this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Troy Ruff View Post
    I was just ripped off by a guy on this site as well for a Red Scarlet W for 13,000. Alot of profiles are being hacked I guess. Time to stop buying off this site.
    what was the name of the guy who ripped you off?

Quote Originally Posted by Troy Ruff View Post
    Sorry to hear this Troy!

This site has gone trough changes from the beginning when we where knew each other in person by way of the various RED events in California or Las Vegas, it was a Family, a big one, but still a family, sadly those times have clearly gone for a while, and this site has grown so big that it was inevitable that Trolls, and Scammers took it under attack.

I learned this first hand, and adapted, suffered and adapted, but still, we must always remember also that all, or most of the original Reduser are still here such as myself, and that lots of good people join everyday, we just need to understand this and adapt accordingly.

This is no longer that enlarged family forum where one can post personal stuff, and it is not one where any one should sale or buy anything from a stranger despite been a Reduser member.

As for sales, I never bough anything from any one I din't know or some one I know knew.

I don't think any one should stop buying or selling in this site, but NOW extreme CAUTION needs to be applied more than before.

Buy & Sale only trough either an Escrow or Brokering service, it can be as simple and strait forward as the ones I provide or a legally bounding one as some agencies provide, but yeah, this RIPPING OFF of Reduser members must STOP!!
    F I L M M A K E R

I bought an alexa mini on here for $55,000 lluckily everything went smooth. Really do your research on the people. Most scammers will shy away if you ask to many questions.
    ask for references, and then check the references social media, back , websites ect.
    Most scammers make covers that are 1 layer. sorry this happened to you.

Quote Originally Posted by KETCH ROSSi View Post

Buy & Sale only trough either an Escrow or Brokering service, it can be as simple and strait forward as the ones I provide or a legally bounding one as some agencies provide, but yeah, this RIPPING OFF of Reduser members must STOP!!
    I would also caution to make sure that the escrow service is legit. There are scams out there where a seller will suggest some random escrow service, and its a site they generated themselves, which is a bogus site, and you give all your info to them. The internet is rough.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogus_escrow

Research, questions, etc.. google is your friend on verifying if its a transaction to pursue.