Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: GROUP BUY - Inovativ Voyager

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. #1 GROUP BUY - Inovativ Voyager 
    EDIT: GROUP BUY IS CLOSED

Hey hey, Travis here.

I’m back with another group buy on a killer product from a company that I’ve admired for a long time.

This one is for the brand new Inovativ Voyager!

I bought my first Inovativ cart, a Scout 37, on a REDuser group buy in 2016 and have been using them ever since. The thoughtful design, incredible build-quality, unique portability and unmatched versatility of all Inovativ products is second to none. They’re truly a BIFL (buy it for life) item. In other words, don’t forget to list it as an asset when you’re drafting up your will, because if you want to pass your Voyager on to your kids, you’ll be able to. They’re that handy and durable!

Being able to break down my Inovativ cart and fit it neatly in my Jeep has become a crucial part of my on-set workflow. I’ve gotten to the point where I can set up or break down my Scout in about 2 mins (for each process) and Voyager is even faster! In fact, by my my second solo build, I had the Voyager 36 EVO from travel mode to fully-built-cart mode in a minute and 9 seconds! Breaking it down took about a minute and a half. As easy as the Scout is to set up, the Voyager is even easier and faster!

Here’s Pat Blewett of Inovativ going over some of the new design elements of Voyager.

Voyager has addressed everything I ever thought could be improved on the Scout and more with this redesign. I love the new spring-loaded, lockable pack latches, the hinged crossbar, the threaded rail plates and X-top, which is a keyboard friendly deck that quickly allows your cart to double as a mobile workstation for DIT work or building a quick edit on set. And the wheels!

The wheels have always been my favorite thing about my Inovativ cart. Short digression, my first Scout was actually stolen from my car during a break-in. I was headed to NAB that year so I decided to test and review all other cart options while I was there to make sure there wasn’t anything better before pulling the trigger on a 2nd cart from Inovativ. Well, I tried out every cart on the show floor and ended up buying a 2nd Scout. Simply put, nothing rolls like an Inovativ. The wheels are just SO solid and I love the easy dovetail system and brake design. If even a single wheel is locked that cart is NOT going anywhere. The 10” wheel upgrade on Voyager EVO is my favorite new addition. With the added room inside the new Voyager, you can fit the 10” wheels inside the cart while it’s in travel mode.

Here’s a video where I show some of the differences between the Scout and the Voyager and give a few of my candid thoughts about the product.

Find the Newsshooter review and breakdown of Voyager here!
    https://www.newsshooter.com/2019/04/...ager-evo-cart/

But you don’t have to take my word for it. Search “carts” in any of the facebook production groups and you’ll see heaps of praise for Inovativ products. Not only for the products themselves but for their customer service. I asked a few of my pals who’ve been rocking Inovativ for years what they thought of the product and this is what they wrote back:

“The thing I love most about my cart, and Inovativ in general, is how adaptable the system is. It’s easy to go from a lower profile case mover, to a fully rigged out camera cart, and I’m even able to use it on set as a slider stand or dolly. I love that I’m able to break it down and fit the whole thing in my Outback and still have room for the rest of my kit or fly with it. Not to mention the top notch build quality which makes it the most solid, portable cart I’ve ever owned!”

Jeremy Widen | Cinematographer | San Fransisco, CA

“My Inovativ cart has traveled all over the world with me. From Costa Rica to the Bahamas, Jamaica, England, Denmark, Jordan and many other countries! Thousands of miles and a lot of airline abuse later, I took my cart to the factory for a refurbishment. I received an almost brand new cart back! Inovativ service is awesome! Best cart I've ever owned. Bar none.”

Daniel Stilling, DFF | Cinematographer | FL, LA, Denmark

“We became Inovativ dealers after purchasing one of the first Scout 37s that rolled off the assembly line. Inovativ's build and paint quality is top-notch. An Inovativ platform combines state of the art look with incredible functionality, giving your presence on set a major boost. It's become THE gold standard for DIT, VR, Drone Ops, Steadi, MoVI Ops, ACs, and Photographers.”

Rob Anderson | Blackwood Camera | Las Vegas, NV

“It's hard to say what my favorite thing about Inovativ is as I love everything about my cart. But what is one of the most useful features is it’s weight. I fly with this cart on EVERY gimbal job and 90% of everything else. It becomes my mobile workstation and frankly, I can't work without it. Not to mention how easily it breaks down to fit in your car. In fact, I keep mine fully built in my minivan. The way Inovativ makes this so modular is amazing. Each job has different needs and having a cart you can customize for each gig is huge. It's one of those purchases that once you make, you stop shopping for carts as this cart literally has it all.

Rob Ruscher | Cinematographer, MoVI Op | Pittsburg, PA

- - -

This group buy is for all Inovativ Voyager model carts. The 30”, 36” and 42” EVO and the 36” and 42” NXT. All orders will be processed and fulfilled by our partners at Adorama.

The buy runs through April 28th. At the end of the buy (or when we reach 25% off), I will send out an email to everyone on my list with payment instructions. That means if you’d like to be on my list please PM me with your email and phone info for contact purposes. You can comment in the thread to place your order but you MUST follow up with me and provide your contact info to get on the list.

After the buy closes, everyone will have one week to pay for their order.

Manufacturing and production lead time for the Voyager carts is around 4-6 weeks. All orders will arrive within approximately 4-6 weeks of payment. Your place in line will be determined by the order of payment received.

Here’s the discount structure.

1-25 units sold | 15% off
    26-50 units sold | 20% off
    51+ units sold |25% off

Inovativ cart accessories will follow the same tiers. For example, if we hit the top 25% off discount tier on the carts, the Steadicam System would also be 25% off. However, a MAX*discount of*10%*will be available for all monitor mount systems (including Insight), RoboCups, and Rail Racks.*

Voyager EVO

30” Cart | $2900
    https://www.adorama.com/ivvevo.html
    Standard 8” EVO wheel system, adjustable height shelving
    Available upgrades
    - X-Top keyboard friendly deck | $100 (recommended)

36” Cart | $3100
    Standard 8” EVO wheel system, adjustable height shelving
    Available upgrades
    - 10” premium EVO wheel system | $100 (highly recommend)
    X-Top keyboard friendly deck | $100 (recommended)

42” Cart | $3300
    Standard 10” EVO premium wheel system, adjustable height shelving
    Available upgrades
    X-Top keyboard friendly deck | $100 (recommended)

Voyager NXT

36” Cart | $2100
    https://www.adorama.com/ivvnxt.html
    Standard NXT 10” wheel system, fixed height shelving
    Available upgrades
    - 10” premium EVO wheel system | $400 (highly recommend)
    - Add 4 threaded rail plates to standard top | $200
    X-Top keyboard friendly deck | $280 (recommended)
    Height adjustable shelving | $500

42” Cart | $2300
    https://www.adorama.com/ivvnxt.html
    Standard NXT 10” steel wheel system, fixed height shelving
    Available upgrades
    - 10” premium EVO wheel system | $400 (highly recommend)
    - Add 4 threaded rail plates to standard top | $200
    X-Top keyboard friendly deck | $280 (recommended)
    Height adjustable shelving | $500

Popular Accessories

My #1 must-add accessory for the Voyager is the new redesigned travel case. Whether you’re packing this into the back of your Jeep like me, or flying with it around the country like Daniel and Rob, the travel case helps prolong the look of your cart and keep everything tidy and clean. Inovativ has really beefed this up by replacing the old velcro system with buckles, adding thicker material and improved stitching and replacing the handles for better loading and unloading.

Here are a few of the other popular accessories for Inovativ Voyager. You can check out more at https://www.inovativ.com/voyager-cart-accessories/

Travel Case | 30” ($325) 36” ($380) 42” (475)
    Steadicam System | $580
    Baby Pin System | $220
    Camera Mount System | $440

- - -

This group buy is an incredible deal for anyone who’s been looking to get into an Inovativ cart, add a second cart to their workflow or upgrade their Scout to the newest, most versatile system.

How to Order

Comment in this thread your desired Voyager model and size, including any accessories and PM me your email and phone info for the master list and you’re in. Again, group buy runs through April 28th at midnight. After the buy closes, or we hit 25% off, you can expect an email from me with details on how to pay for your order. You’ll then have one week to settle up. Adorama will process all orders and they will ship out in the order of payment received.

Looking forward to another successful group buy!

See everyone at NAB!

TW
    Last edited by Travis Wears; 10-08-2019 at 10:30 AM.
    Epic-W 8K Helium #1657
    www.traviswears.com

MASTER LIST

1. Louis Maddalena | 36 EVO
    2. Matt Bass | 36 EVO + Travel Case
    3. Ben Fredman | 36 EVO
    4. Michael Raby | 36 NXT
    5. Ian Cresswell | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + X-Top/Locking Drawer + Cam Mount (100mm) + Steadicam + Baby Pin Riser + Trough + Cable Hooks + Travel Case + DigiLite (w/Digilegs, 3X Universal Clamps)
    6. Dmitry Burenok | 36 NXT + X-Top + Baby Pin Mast
    7. Keaton Bowlby | 36 NXT + 10" Wheels + Baby Pin Riser + RoboCup
    8. Michael Desiderio | 36 NXT + 10" Wheels + Steadicam
    9. Sean Cooper | 42 EVO + Steadicam
    10. J A R R E D L A N D | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + X-Top
    11. Adam Levins | 36 NXT + 10" Wheels
    12. Charlie Anderson | 36 NXT + X-Top + Travel Case
    13. Tanner Field | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + Steadicam + Travel Case + American Stand Wheels + Stand Hanger + Trough
    14. Dam Lam | 42 NXT + 10" Wheels + Travel Case
    15. Kyle Thomas | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + X-Top + Travel Case + Baby Pin Riser + Camera Mount System + RoboCup
    16. Lukas Davidson | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + X-Top + Travel Case
    17. Alvin Octoman | 36 EVO + Steadicam + Travel Case
    18. Cory Johnn | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + X-Top + Baby Pin Riser + RoboCup + Trough
    19. Riley Hayward | 36 NXT
    20. Cole Cassell | 36 NXT
    21. Peter Lay | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + X-Top
    22. Ian Edwards | 30 EVO + X-Top + Travel Case + Insight Mounting System + 2X Monitor Mounts
    23. Erick Emerick | 42 EVO + X-Top + Travel Case + Steadicam
    24. Grant Cooper | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + X-Top
    25. Gregg Ferguson | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + Mast Riser System + Travel Case
    ***20% DISCOUNT UNLOCKED***
    26. Matt Filice | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + X-Top + Mast Riser + Vest Rod + RoboCup + Trough + Travel Case
    27. Austin Glass | 42 EVO + X-Top + 100mm Ball Mount + Mitchell Plate + Tripod Holder + Trough + Travel Case + 2X RoboCups + Digishade
    28. Adam Ryan Morris | 42 EVO + X-Top + Travel Case + 1X RoboCup + 2X Updated Crossbars
    29. Jimmy Ram | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + X-Top + RoboCup + Trough + Ready Rig Rog + Mast Riser + Travel Case
    30. Jason Johnson | 30 EVO + X-Top + Trough + Baby Pin Riser + Travel Case
    31. Will Gardner | 42 NXT + 10" Wheels
    32. David Anderson | 42 EVO + 10" Wheels + X-Top + Cable Hooks + Baby Pin Riser + Mast Riser + Vest Rod + 4X Stand Hangers + Robocup + Travel Case
    33. Jon Combs | 36 NXT + 10" Wheels + RoboCup + Travel Case
    34. Bradey Jobson | 42 NXT
    35. Jon Osterman | 30 EVO
    36. Jon Combs | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + X-Top + RoboCup + Travel Case
    37. John Kopec | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + Ronford Baker Plate + Baby Pin Riser
    38. Mike Boldt | 42 EVO + Baby Pin Riser + 2X RoboCup + Cable Hooks + Travel Case
    39. Aaron Green | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + Cable Hooks + RoboCup
    40. Kris Mendoza | 36 NXT + Travel Case
    41. Ryan Wermich | 42 EVO + X-Top + Baby Pin Riser + RoboCup + Travel Case
    42. Tim Morton | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + X-top + Travel Case
    43. Myles Beeson | 42 EVO + Mantis 30 Monitor Arm + Steadicam + Baby Pin System + Tripod System + Horseshoe Mount + 100mm Ball + Ronford Baker Plate + Cable Hooks + Trough + Pro DigiTech Kit + DigiBar + RoboCups
    44. Christian Schwier | 42 EVO + Cam Mount (100mm) + RoboCup
    45. Randall Brown | 30 EVO + X-Top + Travel Case + Cable Hooks + Baby Pin
    46. Prokhor PK Prygunov | 42 NXT + 10" Wheels + X-Top + Camera Mount System + Baby Pin
    47. James Latimer | 42 EVO + X-Top + Baby Pin Riser + 2X RoboCup + Cable Hooks
    48. Pete Barta | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + X-Top + Travel Case
    49. Kevin Echemendia | 42 EVO + 10' Wheels + Baby Pin Riser + RoboCup + 2 Stand Hangers + C-Stand Storage Clamps + Travel Case
    50. Brett Carlsen | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + X-Top
    ***25% DISCOUNT UNLOCKED!!!***
    51. Zach Trinca | 36 EVO + 10" Wheel + X Top + Travel Case + Camera Mount System w/Ronford Baker Plate + 5/8 Baby Pin Mast Adapter
    52. Shaun Hautly | 36 NXT + X-Top
    53. Aser Santos Jr | 36 NXT + Steadicam
    54. Stephen Rathier | 36 NXT + 10" Wheels + 4 Rail Plates + Steadicam + Travel Case
    55. Ryan Sanderson | 42 EVO + X-Top + Travel Case
    56. Ian D'Amelia | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + X-Top + Travel Case
    57. David Aronson | 42 NXT + 10” Wheels + 2X RoboCups + Stand Hangar + Vest Rod
    58. Matias Gordo Flores | 42 EVO + 10" Wheels + Baby Pin Riser + Tripod System + Travel Case
    59. Zach Price | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + Steadicam System
    60. Tom Van | 42 EVO + X-Top
    61. Andrew Thomas | 36 EVO + Travel Case
    62. Joshua Gitersonke | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + X-Top
    63. Asa Martinez | 30 EVO + X-Top
    64. Claudio Bautista | 36 NXT + 10" Wheels
    65. Lorne Golman | 36 EVO + X-Top + Cam Mount (100mm) + Tripod System + Travel Case
    66. Jeffrey A | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + X-Top + Travel Case
    67. Will Walle |36 EVO + 10" Wheels + Mast Riser
    68. David Parrott | 42 EVO + X-Top + Baby Pin Riser
    69. Alex Sandman | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + X-Top + Travel Case
    70. Stephen Scavulli | 42 EVO + X-Top + Trough + 2X Stand Hangers + Baby Pin Riser + Vest Rod for Ready Rig + Mast Riser (+ Scout EVO Wheel upgrade)
    71. Wes Kane | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + X-Top + Cable Hooks + Robocup + Travel Case
    72. Morgan Ryan | 36 NXT + 10" Wheels + X-Top
    73. Matthew Emmanuel | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + X-Top + Cam Mount (Mitchell) + Tripod Mount + Baby Pin Adapter + Cable Hooks + Trough
    74. Grant Culwell | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + Stand Hanger + Trough + Travel Case
    75. Jin Chen Shih | 36 NXT + 10" Wheels + Rail Plates + Baby Pin Riser + C-Stand Hangers + Travel Case
    76. Alexandre Bartholo | 36 EVO + X-Top + 4X Stand Hanger + 3X Robocup + 2X Tripod System + 3X Camera Mount System (2X 100mm + 1X 150mm) + 4X Cable Hooks + 1X Steadicam + 2X Quick Grips + 3X Baby Pin Riser
    77. Alexandre Bartholo | 30 NXT
    78. Soren Sieberts | 36 EVO + Travel Case
    79. Taylor Coe | 42 EVO + ???
    80. Damon Meledones | 30 EVO + X-Top + 2X Baby Pin Riser + Travel Case
    81. Damon Meledones | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + Overtube Quick Grips + Travel Case
    82. Cameron Trejo | 36 EVO | 10" Wheels + Tripod Mount System + Baby Pin Mast Adapter + Cable Hooks + Travel Case
    83. Jeffrey Vogeding | 36 EVO + X-Top + C-Stand Mount + Baby Pin System + Travel Case
    84. Chris Petricko | 36 NXT + Baby Pin System + Cable Hooks + C-Stand Clamp + Robocup + Rail Plates + Travel Case
    85. Emory Dunn | 30 EVO + X-Top + Baby Pin + Cable Hooks + Travel Case
    86. Brian Troy | 36 EVO + Travel Case
    87. Laurence Langton | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + X-Top + Baby Pin System + Cable Hooks + Stand Hangar
    88. Dave Brick | 36 EVO + Cam Mount System (Mitchell + Ronford Baker Plates) + Trough + Tripod Mount + Cable Hooks + Robocup + Travel Case
    89. Isan Monfort | 36 EVO + X-Top + Baby Pin System + Troughs + Robocup
    90. Erich Roland | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + X-Top + Tripod Holder
    91. Jon Osterman | 30 EVO + 10" Wheels + X-Top (w/locking drawer) + Overtube Handles + Travel Case + Insight Monitor System
    92. Oliver Peng | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + X-Top (w/locking drawer) _ Trough + 2X Robocup + 2X System Spacer Plate + Travel Case
    93. Josh Belveal | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + Trough
    94. Cheng-Yu | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + X-Top + Steadicam + Trough + Travel Case
    95. Joshua Nagy | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + X-Top + C-Stand Clamps + Travel Case
    96. Clint D'Souza | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + X-Top
    97. Bryan Koss | 42 NXT + Rail Plates + EVO Height Adjustable + Steadicam + Camera Mount + 5/8 Baby Pin Mast Adapter
    98. Sai Aung Tun | 36 NXT
    99. Brandon Veen | 42 EVO + X-Top
    100. Josh Mayes | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + X-Top + Baby Pin System + Tripod Holder + Cable Hooks + Robocup + Travel Case
    101. Ethan Brookins | 42 EVO + Horseshoe Mount + Mitchell Plate + 2X System Spacers + Travel Case
    102. Barry Cheong | 36 NXT + 10" Wheel + Travel Case
    103. James Lamberg | 42 EVO + Travel Case
    104. Richard Peterson | 42 EVO + X-Top + Steadicam + Tripod Holder
    105. Ambrose Eng | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + X-Top (w/locking drawer) + Steadicam + Tripod + Mitchell Mount + Trough + Robocup + Travel Case
    106. Josh Tyron | 42 EVO + X-Top
    107. Brandon Vinhle | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + X-Top + Tripod + Horseshoe (100mm) + 5/8 Baby Pin Mast Adapter + Travel Case
    108. Colin Fichman | 36 NXT + 8" EVO Wheels + Baby Pin Mount
    109. Frank Longhitano | 42 NXT + X-Top
    110. Lance Harwell | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + Trough + Tripod
    111. Michael Foley | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels
    112. Evan Bourcier | 36 NXT + 10" Wheels
    113. Timothy Alward | 36 NXT
    114. Art Clagett | 36 EVO + Travel Case
    115. Kevin Dyer | 36 NXT + Mast Riser + Horseshoe + Ronford Baker + Tripod + Robocup
    116. Seth Hahn | 36 NXT + C-Stand + Cam Mount (100mm) + Overtube
    117. Mike Blonde | 36 NXT + X-Top + Baby Pin System + Trough + Robocups
    118. Martin Rosas | 36 NXT
    119. Marc Ruiz | 42 EVO
    120. Aljosa Alijagic | 36 NXT + Travel Case
    121. Pedro Delguy | 36 NXT + Xtop + Baby Pin + Travel Case
    122. Pedro Delguy | 36 EVO
    123. Kyle Terboss | 36 EVO + X-Top + Travel Case
    124. Andrew L'Heureux | 36 NXT + 10" Wheels
    125. Peter Barta | 36 EVO
    126. John Hall | 36 EVO
    127. Ronald Borden | 36 NXT
    128. David Castro | 42 EVO
    129. Jon Gordon | 36 EVO + X-Top
    130. Andy Yip | 36 NXT + 10" Wheels + X-Top
    131. Andy Yip | 42 NXT + 10" Wheels + X-Top
    132. Jamie Lucero | 36 EVO + X-Top + Travel Case
    133. Samuel Law | 36 EVO+ 10" Wheels
    134. Juan Barriga | 36 NXT + Travel Case
    135. Carlos Porras | 36 NXT + Rail Plates
    136. Michael Kadlubkiewicz | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + X-Top + Travel Case
    137. Lisa Sene | 36 EVO + Steadicam + Stand Hangar + Travel Case
    138. Kien Nguyen | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + X-Top
    139. Chad Windham | 42 EVO + X-Top + Baby Pin + Robocup
    140. Silton Buendia | 36 EVO + 10" Wheels + X-Top
    Last edited by Travis Wears; 05-02-2019 at 05:59 PM.
    Epic-W 8K Helium #1657
    www.traviswears.com

MASTER LIST

Pls Hold
    Epic-W 8K Helium #1657
    www.traviswears.com

The Perfect Cart

My favorite Voyager setup is the 36” model with the 10” premium wheel upgrade (love these wheels!) and the X-top keyboard deck. Building this out and adding the travel case is the way I’d personally go but you have plenty of options! If you’re putting this in a studio and don’t need to break it down too often the 42” is a BEAST and fits so many things! For one-man bands or people who are working in sedans or smaller vehicles or anyone who lives in an older apartment w/no elevator, the 30” is a nice option as it’s the easier to carry around.

Sample Build
    36” EVO | $3100
    10” wheels upgrade | $100
    X-top keyboard deck | $100

Total | $3300 - $825 (25% off) = $2475 with free shipping anywhere in the lower 48!

Adding the new travel case would be $380 but with the 25% discount it’s only $285!
    Epic-W 8K Helium #1657
    www.traviswears.com

Dude, you're taking all of my money this month between the Titans and this.

I'll probably hop on this, I'll watch to see what discount level you guys hit, I love my Innovativ cart so much, there is not a single job that I've had since getting it that I haven't brought it on, and I've probably pushed it harder that Innovativ originally planned, still in great shape and keeps taking what I throw at it.
    Louis Maddalena
    New York Based.

CF Weapon, Epic-W, Leica Summicron-Cs, Schneider Xeons, available for rent nationwide.
    AKS, Lighting and Grip also available. PM for information.

New Studio: msquaredstudio.tv
    Follow me on Instagram @MSquared_Studio
    New Website: MaddalenaMedia.com

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Maddalena View Post
    I love my Innovativ cart so much, there is not a single job that I've had since getting it that I haven't brought it on, and I've probably pushed it harder that Innovativ originally planned, still in great shape and keeps taking what I throw at it.
    Another great quote for the write-up! Just landed in Vegas but gonna start pushing this on social now.

TW
    Epic-W 8K Helium #1657
    www.traviswears.com

Count me in for a 36” EVO and Travel cover.

36 Voyager EVO
    No premium wheel upgrade
    No X-Top Upgrade

Put me down for a 36” NXT cart

Travis you're killing me on these Group Buys lol. Put me down for a "Travis Perfect Cart™", a 36" EVO with the wheel and keyboard upgrades please! Also a Camera Mount System with 100mm bowl and 5/8 Baby Pin Mast Adapter. I may hop for the travel case if we hit 25%, still thinking about it.
    Last edited by Ian Cresswell; 04-08-2019 at 03:11 AM.