Thread: Century DS-WS13-SB 1.33x Anamorphic Adapter

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Century DS-WS13-SB 1.33x Anamorphic Adapter 
    For sale is the Century WS13 front anamorphic adapter with Sony DV Bayonet. Any 72mm step down ring will work as a front filter adapter which you can thread in between the screw on bayonet ring and adapter. It comes with a factory front cap (loose - would need shim to tighten up) and a rear cap, which I'm not sure is factory, but provides a snug fit to help protect the rear element. This is a used lens in good-fair shape. There are no major scratches or pits. When looking at the lens, you can see some cleaning scratches on the front element. The rear element looks good to very good condition. Inspecting inside, you can see some dust. Under strong light, you can see more. There is no visible evidence of existing or past fungus or haze. In use, optically, none of the surface scratches seems to affect performance in any obvious way.

Biggest difference with this optic versus the other similar adapters is that it will cover wider than 35mm in FF35 without hard vignette, but in my opinion, only at about 40-50mm and up does the optic cover while at the same time maintaining decent sharpness throughout the frame. I've gone down to as low as 28mm FF35, but at that width you can only expect the middle of the frame to be sharp. The optic sort of acts like focus through adapters, but does have an adjustable focus control that lets you sort of dial in for close, mid, or far performance - not quite as inconvenient as double system focus, but helps optimize focus for specific zones.

USD $1650 + buyer pays any shipping or other fees, to include import. I'm located in USA zip 96743. I accept Paypal, wire, or other secure methods. I'm a cautious seller, if you're interested, please let me know who you are and any ways that I can verify purchaser activity.
    Attached Images

would consider trade / partial trade for any Otus ZF.2, 4x4 Black Frost 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 4x4 Hollywood Black Magic 1/4, 1/2, 5.65" CTB 1/2, Zacuto Dual Trigger Grips, Steadicam Air

bump

Is this still available?

bump

bump