Thread: Tripods: O'Connor 440(?) 100mm Aluminum, Gitzo 505, Libec H22DV Head/Sticks

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Tripods: O'Connor 440(?) 100mm Aluminum, Gitzo 505, Libec H22DV Head/Sticks 
    I haven't frequented RU in a while, but should be able to search my history and see I have bought and sold a lot of Red and other gear here. Both my Red 1MX, Epic-X, lots of support gear.

Getting rid of some more gear I do not have time or space to drag around with me any longer. Maybe a little "Vintage", but great support. Well, the Libec is more semi-pro, but good start for DSLR.

O'Connor single stage aluminum with 100mm bowl. Normal wear & tear. Only issue is missing 1 of the rubber feet. Oddly, this same thing happened to my last one of these.
    - Asking $250 plus shipping. PayPal prefered. I can arrange shipping or if you have your own account and get it done cheaper, happy to let that happen.

Additional photos

Gitzo 505 aluminum, 4 stage with 100mm bowl Everything is tight, normal wear & tear of course, but legs lock and extend smoothly. Has that nice "vacuum- air pump" feel when they are retracted or extended.
    - Asking $375 plus shipping. PayPal prefered. I can arrange shipping or if you have your own account and get it done cheaper, happy to let that happen.

Libec H22 DV 75mm bowl "Fluid-esque" head with T58 aluminum sticks. Smooth motion, not O'connor of course, but for a lightweight setup, or throw a bug under it and shoot timelapse. NOTE: Missing the QR plate. I believe this will accept generic plates from what I recall.
    - Asking $150 plus shipping. PayPal prefered. I can arrange shipping or if you have your own account and get it done cheaper, happy to let that happen.

Of course, if my pricing is way off, or you see an error, know the actual model number of the O'Connor sticks, let me know. If I am forgetting a rule and breaking it, please let me know as well, and apologies up front.
    Attached Images
    Epic-X #1763, "Phase III"

Red #6732, "Dunsmore"
    (Dunsmore, Scottish Heritage)

www.squawthedocumentary.com

www.projectarbiter.com