Thread: RED Cine-X Creative Lut Issue

Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Part 2

With both Redcine-X Pro and Premeire Pro Open at the same time, then closing Redcine-X

Creative Lut applied in Redcine-X then closing the Program. It automatically updated with both programs still opened. It's also important that the Creative Lut was accurately designed for the IPP2 workflow.

Back in still open version of Premeire Pro and choosing "Browse" next to "Creative 3D Lut" instead of "No File"

Redcine-X Pro

Premiere Pro

Last edited by rand thompson; 07-25-2020 at 09:16 AM.

Kyle,

In the three examples below, I start with original file then to two different creative Luts I made. In each of the Creative Luts that were applied in Redcine-X, were then updated in Premiere Pro.

Loving your last LUT with the Fuchsia sky. Nicely done!

Thanks Kyle!

I did some demonstration Luts, don't know if I would actually use them in a professional workflow, in a thread a while back that you can see at the link below.

http://www.reduser.net/forum/showthr...=creative+luts

The "dropbox" links are still active but the "wetransfer" links have expired. I basically made the sky Luts in " 3D Lut Creator Pro" by remapping the color blue to another color. So anything blue would have its color remapped. Then I had to duplex an IPP2 transform Lut with the blue remapping Lut. This was done in a way where the IPP2 Output Transform Lut carried out it's transform function first , then the remapping Lut was applied last. It was more involved than just adding two Luts together which would have looked like crap.

If you're interested I could remake it again, just let me know.

Here are a Couple of Sky transform Red Creative Luts

Link to Luts if you want to demo them, it includes the Stills below. Good for 7 days
    https://we.tl/t-N61kcufybt

Magenta Sky

Deep Blue Sky

Baby Blue Sky

Mars Sky- I was thinking about "Little Green Men" from Mars. I think the actual colors are red

Purple Haze Sky

Sepia Sky