Thread: GROUP BUY OSEE LCM215-HDR 21.5" 10bit Monitor Kit

Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    Quote Originally Posted by William Wilkinson View Post
    Also would love thoughts on screen protector!
    How's the monitor working out for you? Would love to know what you like and dislike about it?

Senior Member William Wilkinson's Avatar
    I have used it on a few shoots now. It's great. The brightness of the panel is great, looks really good. The C-stand adapter is an okay compact solution but definitely limiting, will likely swap out for VESA adapter soon. I have yet to delve into LUTs or any deep settings so I can't comment on that. But overall I'm quite happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by William Wilkinson View Post
    I have used it on a few shoots now. It's great. The brightness of the panel is great, looks really good. The C-stand adapter is an okay compact solution but definitely limiting, will likely swap out for VESA adapter soon. I have yet to delve into LUTs or any deep settings so I can't comment on that. But overall I'm quite happy with it.
    Nice! Do you know if Osee periodically releases new firmware? As of now the display doesn't allow split screen feed, right?

4. #144 Terrible service! 
    This company is literally the worst. They take weeks to reply to emails. They lost my package I sent in for repair and don't seem to care. Stay far away from them.