Thread: RED One Mx For Sale with Birger Engineering EF Mount and wireless Impero Follow Focus

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 RED One Mx For Sale with Birger Engineering EF Mount and wireless Impero Follow Focus 
    Up for sale is my Red One MX with Birger Engineering EF Mount for Canon lenses and wireless Impero Follow Focus. This camera has served me very well for years, and it still works great and shoots great footage.

If you're interested, it includes the rare Birger Engineering EF Mount for Canon EF lenses. It also includes the Impero wireless Follow Focus.

This mount allows the use of Canon EF lenses on a Red One camera with full iris and focus control. Iris may be changed in 1/4 stop increments directly on the mount or via the hand held wireless Impero Controller. Focus may be done manually on the lens, or via the wireless controller, which can also be wired to the camera. Smooth focus moves are easy to achieve with the controller, which gives still lenses great functionality in a cine environment. Canon IS technology also works with this mount. The Impero controller runs on 4 AA batteries (not included).

Red One MX with Birger EF Mount and Impero $2750
    Red One MX without Birger Mount and Impero $2050

Camera includes side 1.8 SSD drive module and 2 64GB SSD 1.8" RedMags, 1.8 SSD reader with Firewire 800, power supply, Gold Mount battery plate and Gold Mount battery. 503 hours on the camera.

PM me here, or email me at allen@theaudiosuite.net.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Allen Hurley; 05-04-2018 at 05:02 PM.

bump

SOLD