Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: HYDROGEN preorders...

Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 49 1234511 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next RED TEAM post in this thread.
  #1 HYDROGEN preorders... 
    We are finalizing the carrier rollout plan for the launch of HYDROGEN. At this time we need to take down the preorder option... effective this Friday.

All preorders will ship prior to the carrier launch.

We are still determining the exact launch date. Supply chain and carrier certification (ugh) are still the unknowns. Lots of moving parts on this one.

We have made a lot of significant (and positive) changes to the program in the past two months and are EXTREMELY excited for the launch. For me, it can't come soon enough.

We appreciate all those who have stepped up and believed in HYDROGEN without much info. We'll keep you posted on the details as they unfold.

Jim
    "The camera is arguably one of the most important of all inventions… it is the single tool that has the ability to stop time, record history, generate art, tell stories, and communicate messages that transcend language like nothing else ever conceived."

"Everything in life changes... including our camera specs and delivery dates..."

We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone with a bad attitude.

Hi Jim!

I can't wait to learn more about the new 4V and audio CODECS you're bringing to the market! Can't wait to see applications geared towards scanning environments/objects/scenes ... etc

So glad I got 2
    I'm a filmmaker, an educator, a technician, and sometimes philosopher.
    www.dillonthomasdigital.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jannard View Post
    We are finalizing the carrier rollout plan for the launch of HYDROGEN. At this time we need to take down the preorder option... effective this Friday...
    Cue an additional flurry of pre-orders before Friday, lol. Good luck people!

We are EXTREMELY excited too!

Hope things go smoothly.

TWO DAYS LEFT FOR PRE-ORDERS and then "At this time we need to take down the preorder option... effective this Friday"

remember unlocked !
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________

A 25 year long equipment list / toy box of stuff that's waaaaaaay too long and too bizarre and obscure to mention (even here).

~ But the HYDROGENS I have kicking about the place could be "Handy" for a bit of reduced price KOMODO "Action" ;-)

Thanks Jim for the advanced notice! Finally someone nudging me to make up my mind about ordering more.

Something tells me they've seen some excellent ideas posted by redusers they thought they could squeeze in before release. Since they have to wait, its great to see they've been taking the time to make it even better.

I'm guessing the initial batch shiny in house parts are for the most part produced. I'm curious if the unlocked phones would be held back from release just for carrier "privileges". Ie we can't get them too long before they're ready to release in carrier stores.
    Last edited by Michael Hopper; 03-14-2018 at 04:30 PM.

Same here! I check the posts multiple times a day. Just like a crack addict!

Quote Originally Posted by dillont View Post
    Hi Jim!

I can't wait to learn more about the new 4V and audio CODECS you're bringing to the market! Can't wait to see applications geared towards scanning environments/objects/scenes ... etc

So glad I got 2
    Big Thanks to those clever and crafty folks that nudged me over the edge to get another Titanium. Two in total as of this minute.

Wonder if prices have changed again or not?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________

A 25 year long equipment list / toy box of stuff that's waaaaaaay too long and too bizarre and obscure to mention (even here).

~ But the HYDROGENS I have kicking about the place could be "Handy" for a bit of reduced price KOMODO "Action" ;-)

Thanks Jim! Still curious if there will be any differences in function between Aluminum and Titanium?

VFX, Cinematographer, Photographer
    10 frame handles
    Vimeo
    Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jannard View Post
    ...We have made a lot of significant (and positive) changes to the program in the past two months and are EXTREMELY excited for the launch...
    Not that we had a full picture of all the details two months ago, but at some point when everything is said and done, I'd love to know what final changes occurred in those two months.

Just curious from a product development standpoint to understand the challenges you guys faced -- or the ambitions you were trying to realize -- and the decisions that had to be made in the final stages.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gundu View Post
    Thanks Jim! Still curious if there will be any differences in function between Aluminum and Titanium?

The consensus is no. No electronically functional difference, just that one is bullet proof and the aluminum is no slouch either.

AND that has me thinking getting two more Aluminums just for testing purposes (as there my be very slight physical differences). For example there is weight difference, Aluminum lighter... Titanium stronger smidge heavier.

ALSO folks that are wondering about doing any kind of development might get further with a minimum of two devices? just a thought.

I'll sleep on it tonight but will probably order a couple of Aluminums in the morning... (not going to get into supply and demand etc.).