Thread: Kenyon Labs KS8 GyroPackage w new batt, Pelican Storm Case -- $1500 Or Best Offer!

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 Kenyon Labs KS8 GyroPackage w new batt, Pelican Storm Case -- $1500 Or Best Offer! 
    Senior Member Nicholas Austin Skinner's Avatar
    Price: $1,500 Or Best Offer!! Make me an offer on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/173044590456

Just back from Kenyon Labs is my ready to shoot KS8 Gyroscopic Stabilizer Package with ready to shoot accessories and Pelican Storm Case, in Wayzata, MN.

Background: This two owner unit saw very carefully executed action in a helicopter aerial kit, exquisitely maintained, fully up to spec by Kenyon Labs recent service in November 2017 with no action since returned from Kenyon HQ. I wasn't able to bring this baby with me to China this winter, and must very regrettably let her go. My loss is your gain! This ready to shoot KS8 package needs a loving home!

What Kenyon Labs has to say about this unit: From documentation included with package, from service checkup last month: "Replaced the battery, cleaned up the pigtail. Charged with customers charger and is ready to go. Gyro runs beautifully, smooth and quiet. All equipment is in good working order."

KS8 Package includes everything you see in the photos:

1x KS8 Gryospcopic Stabilizer
    1x KP-6 Inverter
    1x Car Cigarette power cable for car handheld or other car rigs
    1x Cell-Con 12V Lead Acid Charger, Model 452240-SB
    1x NEW Kenyon Labs Battery Pack, 0 hours on batt (see documentation in photos)
    1x Pelican IM2200 Storm Case
    1x Certificate of Service from Kenyon Labs from November, 2017

Payment: PayPal only. Sorry, we don't mark as "gift," "family," etc. Legit PayPal payment only, please. Thanks!

Shipping: Shipping is $65 worldwide. We will ship to your address registered in PayPal after payment has fully cleared within 3 business days. After your item has shipped, I will send you the tracking number. Shipping from Wayzata, MN, 55391. Local pickup available, Minneapolis/Saint Paul metro area.

International Buyers - Please Note:

Import taxes, duties, or other customs fees and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.

Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.

These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company, or when you pick up the item. Please do not confuse such import/customs/duties for additional shipping charges.

We do not label shipments below the sales value, or mark items as "gift,” “damaged,” etc. We appreciate your understanding.

Holiday Season: Please be advised that orders near holidays season can be delayed. Although we ship our items quickly after payment, heavy shipping volume around the holidays usually results in shipping delays. Thanks for your patience!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Nicholas Austin Skinner; 12-21-2017 at 10:07 PM.