Thread: Looking to Buy Red Raven

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i am interested to buy red raven plz contact me ysr.net2@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Praveen komari View Post
    i am interested to buy red raven plz contact me ysr.net2@gmail.com
    Ever thought of the EVA1, C200 or UMP, they are all cheaper and you get on average more value for less money.

Quote Originally Posted by Misha Engel View Post
    Ever thought of the EVA1, C200 or UMP, they are all cheaper and you get on average more value for less money.
    Do you have a monetary interest in talking against RED sales on a RED forum?

Not that you will likely hurt RED all that much but you could be hurting RED users who may have a Raven to sell.

RED is used for it's strong points and the strongest point of RED is resolution and the RAVEN doesn't have that.

Scarlet-W has a better picture quality than EVA1, C200 and UMP, Raven hasn't.

RED is used for it's strong points and the strongest point of RED is resolution and the RAVEN doesn't have that.

Scarlet-W has a better picture quality than EVA1, C200 and UMP, Raven hasn't.
    I have a RAVEN and a WEAPON. I have cut RAVEN 4.5 k footage with WEAPON 6 k footage and they go together very well.

My point was by trying to steer the individual looking to buy a RAVEN to some off brand camera (my opinion) you are hurting those of us on REDUSER (not me at the moment) who may need or just want to sell our camera.

If your comment was made on some other forum that is not more or less camera specific, fine. But you aren't making any friends here by suggesting to a buyer who has probably done his research and knows the RAVEN is the camera he wants, to buy some other camera.

Reduser.net is not a fanboy website

http://www.reduser.net/forum/showthr...rame-announced

Fanboys only go to RED.com, ARRI.com, Blackmagicdesign.com, Sony.com etc...

Reduser.net is not a fanboy website

http://www.reduser.net/forum/showthr...rame-announced

Fanboys only go to RED.com, ARRI.com, Blackmagicdesign.com, Sony.com etc...
    But it is a REDUSERS site. And RED users are business people. The poster you responded to did NOT ask for your opinion... he asked if anyone had a RAVEN for sale! By your remarks it made it appear you have something against RED and was trying to hurt their sales.

Just saying... take your opinions to DVX user or some site where you are not interfering with the BUSINESS of the RED customers who use this site as a marketplace. O.K.!!??

Please post in the marketplace section.