Thread: Looking to Buy Red Raven

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11  
    i am interested to buy red raven plz contact me ysr.net2@gmail.com
     

  2. #12  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Praveen komari View Post
    i am interested to buy red raven plz contact me ysr.net2@gmail.com
    Ever thought of the EVA1, C200 or UMP, they are all cheaper and you get on average more value for less money.
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    489
    Quote Originally Posted by Misha Engel View Post
    Ever thought of the EVA1, C200 or UMP, they are all cheaper and you get on average more value for less money.
    Do you have a monetary interest in talking against RED sales on a RED forum?

    Not that you will likely hurt RED all that much but you could be hurting RED users who may have a Raven to sell.
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,756
    RED is used for it's strong points and the strongest point of RED is resolution and the RAVEN doesn't have that.

    Scarlet-W has a better picture quality than EVA1, C200 and UMP, Raven hasn't.
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    489
    Quote Originally Posted by Misha Engel View Post
    RED is used for it's strong points and the strongest point of RED is resolution and the RAVEN doesn't have that.

    Scarlet-W has a better picture quality than EVA1, C200 and UMP, Raven hasn't.
    I have a RAVEN and a WEAPON. I have cut RAVEN 4.5 k footage with WEAPON 6 k footage and they go together very well.

    My point was by trying to steer the individual looking to buy a RAVEN to some off brand camera (my opinion) you are hurting those of us on REDUSER (not me at the moment) who may need or just want to sell our camera.

    If your comment was made on some other forum that is not more or less camera specific, fine. But you aren't making any friends here by suggesting to a buyer who has probably done his research and knows the RAVEN is the camera he wants, to buy some other camera.
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,756
    Reduser.net is not a fanboy website

    http://www.reduser.net/forum/showthr...rame-announced

    Fanboys only go to RED.com, ARRI.com, Blackmagicdesign.com, Sony.com etc...
     

  7. #17  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    489
    Quote Originally Posted by Misha Engel View Post
    Reduser.net is not a fanboy website

    http://www.reduser.net/forum/showthr...rame-announced

    Fanboys only go to RED.com, ARRI.com, Blackmagicdesign.com, Sony.com etc...
    But it is a REDUSERS site. And RED users are business people. The poster you responded to did NOT ask for your opinion... he asked if anyone had a RAVEN for sale! By your remarks it made it appear you have something against RED and was trying to hurt their sales.

    Just saying... take your opinions to DVX user or some site where you are not interfering with the BUSINESS of the RED customers who use this site as a marketplace. O.K.!!??
     

  8. #18  
    Moderator Martin Weiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Switzerland/Norway/Germany
    Posts
    6,156
    Please post in the marketplace section.
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts