Thread: GROUP BUY - DJI Ronin R2

Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast
    thanks for the update chris, fingers crossed
    Epic-W #1081 "sasha"

Squeaky wheel or coincidence... got notification that gimble shipped today.
    Thanks again Chris.
    Epic-W #1081 "sasha"

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Scott View Post
    Had a Weapon 6K on a Ronin 2 on a Black Arm yesterday and it mostly played very nicely.

Only issue I had was at one point both Ronin batteries were on 2 bars and suddenly it wouldn't power the Weapon properly anymore and we lost a clip on the card. Not sure if it was just a quirk or not.

Overall it looks and feels very well made and the controller is excellent. I think we did about 60mph forward facing and over 100mph rear facing.
    How long of a time did the Weapon run before Ronin 2 batteries went dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Abeynayake View Post
    How long of a time did the Weapon run before Ronin 2 batteries went dead?
    We tested with the 8K model and the system can run for approx. 2.5 hours.

Hey Soren, any info on the code? Thx!
    Bryan Koss
    Local 600 Director of Photography
    SOC Member
    Steadicam Operator
    Weapon VV - FCF#179
    INSTA @bryan_koss | TWIT @bryankoss | https://vimeo.com/159758581

Does anyone know of a good thumb controller solution for the Ronin 2 or if DJI is even making one?

People with Business company in Europe

When you buy the ronin 2 on the dji store, you CANT CLAIMED YOUR VAT actually on the Ronin 2 invoices. On the battery you can.

I am waiting a feedback from Soren to solve this issue.

Actually for company, ronin2 cost more via this Groupbuy than your local dealer who sell it 7200euros vat include.

I have severals exchange with online services, there is no issues

Here is a quote of why the ronin2 dont have vat on the invoice :

As mentioned on the previous emails, VAT is not shown on the invoice you want because this is delivered by HK DJI Ronin Technology Company Limited. When the order is shipped out by HK DJI Ronin Technology Company Limited and not DJI Europe B.V. this is where "Delivered Duty Paid" comes in. HK DJI Ronin Technology Company Limited fulfills his obligation to deliver when the goods have been made available at the named place in the country of importation. The seller has to bear the risks and costs, including duties, taxes and other charges of delivering the goods thereto, cleared for importation.

If your order was delivered by DJI Europe B.V. and want to get an invoice that shows that VAT, you do not have to ask me twice and I would be glad to send a copy of the invoice needed. At this situation, it is HK DJI Ronin Technology Company Limited who delivered your products, and it has been explained over and over again that the percentage of Tax is not shown on the invoice because they obligation to deliver when the goods have been made available at the named place in the country of importation.
    They purpose me to reject the shipment that i wont to do because i sold my movipro and doesnt want to stay at least 3weeks time of refund and no gimball. This move cost me 75e more with the gb for R2 + 2 battery than the rretail price without VAT

So be carefull guys until Soren come back to us /me for clarify this point.

Now i will going to grab it on dhl office.

Alex

Paid and waiting. Got email from DJI stating they have shipped a partial order (i.e. 2 additional batteries, extra charger, extra power supply and cables). No R2 in that shipment. Paid for the Ready Rig through DJI Store at the same time and that is not even ready for shipment. What IS going on? Didn't they (DJI) say we are getting priority shipping on this GB? We are starting a production on Nov 12th. We need this stuff before that date.

Soren, any comments?

Quote Originally Posted by Soren Su View Post
    We tested with the 8K model and the system can run for approx. 2.5 hours.
    That is a darn good running time per set of Ronin batteries. Your average 98 W/h battery may not give you 2.5 hour run time on a hot or an extremely cold day. Also these guys were subjecting the R2 to higher stress levels than normal, by driving 60 mph forward and 100 facing rear. All those rapid movements require correction and that would deplete batteries much faster.

Still nothing. Haven't heard from Soren nor have I received shipping info. I did however get an email from DJI asking me to rate my customer service experience. Needless to say, my rating wasn't good. If they did get another shipment in, all of our orders should have gotten shipping notices. Thank God I never order new gear with a job deadline approaching. It's a great way to really screw yourself over.
    I'm convinced I'm going to get no real help from DJI customer service since they seem to have no idea about this group buy and all I get from them is "by the book" customer service employee responses. I would love it if someone could actually give me a real answer sometime soon.
    Grayson Grant Austin, SOC