Thread: RED SCARLET - MX, EF MOUNT, SOME ZACUTO BITS, CASES, PICK-UP or WILL SHIP

Reply to Thread
  1. #1 RED SCARLET - MX, EF MOUNT, SOME ZACUTO BITS, CASES, PICK-UP or WILL SHIP 
    Hi,

We have a scarlet X package with a mix of bits n' bobs for sale.

The camera was used for roughly 70 days of use, and is in good condition.

There are some missing hardward bits, but the big picture stuff and two custom foam-cut pelican cases come with it, along with a lot of Zacuto Gear.

**I AM HAPPY TO SEND PICS OR DO A SKYPE MEETING WITH ANY POTENTIAL BUYER TO WALK THROUGH THE GEAR PIECE BY PIECE. WE DO NOT HAVE ANY MAGS, THEY WERE STOLEN FROM OUR OFFICE. (ARG).**

I am open to offers but please don't lowball.

SCARLET-X w/ AL CANON MOUNT w/ SIDE SSD
    DSMC SIDE HANDLE
    RED TOUCH 5.0" LCD
    RED STATION REDMAG 1.8"

4 x vLOCK Batteries
    Dual V-Mount Charger
    QB Batteryback Swit Plate
    QB Switronix Vmount
    Side Handle (Cheese)
    Hot Shoe
    Zacuto Follow Focus
    Zacuto Z-Finder EVF Pro
    Zacuto Support Rail System (includes: rods, riser, rails, matte box, lens support, shoulder mount, handles, counter balance plate)
    - Matte Box
    - GSP Bar Adaptor Matte Boc
    - French Flag Assembly
    - Nuns Nickers
    - EVF Standard Mount
    - Z Focus Extender

- Accessory Plate
    - Manfrotto adapter
    - Manfrotto 509 Head (with Tripod and Bag)

We are a small prod. co, the camera has served us well but we do not require it any longer.

where are the pix?

Price? Location? Pics?

Hi,

We are listing this for $6000 USF plus shipping. I can work with the buyer on brokerage if cross border.

The location is TORONTO, CANADA. (yes, that city).

I have just gone through the kit and sorted most of it. Also included are an ND9 and an ND3. (5 x 5 or whatever size that is).

It comes in two pelican cases and a case for the Manfrotto 509 Tripod (road bag).

Of the two cases, one had custom foam cut such that most of the gear fit into their (camera, Zacuto mounting gear, top plates, battery-vmount adaptor plate, etc.), follow-focus, rods, handles, hand-held rig, and side handle, cheese handle, etc. and this case had custom foam cut and properly done. The other pelican case has standard foam which we cut accordingly to fit the battery charger(s) and the batteries and the ND filters. THere is also room in the bigger case for up to 3 lenses.

I can represent that the camera is in good functioning order and that the batteries have good life (at least at last use some 6 months ago). I can rep that the zacuto bits that are there are in good condition.

What I can't guarantee is that there aren't some missing bits of hardware, wires, perhaps a rod extender or two, and this isn't dodging or playing coy, I am genuinely not a technical person.

WE don't wish to break up the set or send some things here or there. I want it gone, cleanly, to a new owner who will use the camera in good health and really make use of the system. There might be the requirement to get some extra pieces here and there.

I can also attest that the 509 is in, oh, 6/10 shape. It's a bit beat up but it still extends fully, balances fully, the head works as it should.

Again for the full set we will accept $6,000 USF plus shipping and whatever brokerage, pick-up in Toronto is preferred. I can travel a bit within Canada.

I will try to post pics later today I apologize for the delay.

Hope you can post the pix .

PM sent

I'm interested, and located in Canada. Just sent you a PM.

Hi, thanks for all the interest. The camera is provisionally sold but has not closed as yet.

I have received multiple offers. I also just found out the camera has only 186 Hrs. on it......man, did we really do that little with it?

I would love to post pics but unfortunately I am technically, completely incapable. Sorry.

SOLD.

I would like to take the opporunity to thank the RED community. You all are passionate about what you do and how you do it, as a non-technically minded filmmaker (bashing away at what has now become far less than a business), it was fun to engage in this side of the industry, own a camera and put it to use, even if it was little use.

Sally forth and create good people!