Thread: GROUP BUY - Teradek Serv Pro - IOS Monitoring!

Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
    Please sign me up for one Serv Pro

Thanks!
    Your friendly Neighborhood REDuser
    Scarlet-W# 77
    http://spencerweaver.com/

Please add me in for a serv and a link.
    Justin Lovell

Thanks for setting this up!

Boom. And with tonight's influx of interest we've crested to 104 potential "units". I've PM'd or emailed everybody who's interested as of this message. I'll check back in about 3 hours and close up and tidy up this group buy.

Early thanks again for participating. And big thanks for Teradek. I mean some of you have even received your gear before the group buy has ended and that's a hell of a thing to do really.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Stilling View Post
    Alright, I'll give the Serv a try, even that I tried really hard to make the Cube work years ago...
    Sign me up for a Serv Pro please :)
    You'll like it. One thing I've listed to Teradek state over at the CSLA event recently was they designed the Serv Pro to be much easier to setup and use. I can confirm it's easy to use because even I could do it :)
    Phil Holland - Cinematographer - Los Angeles

2X RED Monstro 8K VV Bodies, 1X RED Komodo, and a lot of things to use with them.

Data Sheets and Notes:
    Red Weapon/DSMC2
    Red Dragon

interested in serv pro, and link with V mount if not too late!

Phil, please add these for me. Thanks again!

(1) Teradek Serv Pro
    (1) Teradek Link
    (1) Teradek 2-Pin Lemo to D-Tap Power Cable
    Bryan Koss
    Local 600 Director of Photography
    SOC Member
    Steadicam Operator
    Weapon VV - FCF#179
    INSTA @bryan_koss | TWIT @bryankoss | https://vimeo.com/159758581

I would see this 4 hours after its over, jeez. If anyone drops off the list id love a single serv

Alrighty then. This Group Buy is now closed. Thanks again for making this a successful one!

I'll keep the thread open as the rest of you receive your units or if there's any questions.

If you haven't, please fill out your forms. I think you'll have about 2 weeks to do so.
    Phil Holland - Cinematographer - Los Angeles

2X RED Monstro 8K VV Bodies, 1X RED Komodo, and a lot of things to use with them.

Data Sheets and Notes:
    Red Weapon/DSMC2
    Red Dragon

Thanks for the Group Buy!

I already received my SerV Pro and built a litte cage for it from some stuff i had laying around so i can sandwich (and quick release) it between my camera body and V-Mount plate.

Can`t wait to test this out next week, just need to do some really short cables for it! If it works fine i will probably do a new one wich looks a bit nicer;)
    Attached Images

It gets fairly hot in use, and requires the surface "fins" to be exposed to air for cooling, so although that looks great, not sure it is in fact a good idea.

I just got my second Serv Pro -- this one is black, I guess they got a batch that were colored wrong, but I wish they were both that color, blends in well with Red. I also got the link, and got two cameras working together off their Link onto one iPAD. Very cool. One thing i learned is that the image is not as smooth on an older iPAD as on this newer iPAD Pro 2, which is much smoother and faster even though the delay shows about the same time. Also, I do no find that the Link adds anything to the delay. I could get more distance between myself and the Link before the signal dropped, but with a few walls in between the range was not quite as good as I had hoped. In line of sight, it is much greater and probably close to the specs. The Serv Pro does seem to use some juice, my battery goes down much faster with it on, to be expected.

Thank you Phil for this group buy and more importantly the recommendation - would not have been aware without your mention and it really is a nice accessory at a reasonable price.
    DSMC2 Helium 1402
    DSMC2 Helium 6423

That Aluminium would probably work pretty well as a heat sink if you can get some air flow through it.

Looks good, but gonna be interesting to see how it fights my wifi module on my red. Foolcontrol was a no go with the bigger teradek.

Can't wait to play with mine.
    Epic-W #05188 Commercial DP Durban South Africa www.jimmyreynolds.co.za