Click here to go to the first RED TEAM post in this thread.   Thread: RED ONE / DSMC 1 upgrade program finally has an end date.

Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324
    I'm totally OK if the answer is no, but Brent or Jarred, my family was seriously affected by the flooding here in Houston area and the money I had set aside to upgrade my scarlet dragon will be going to repairs on our homes as we didn't have flood insurance since we aren't in a flood plain. Any chance I could get an extension on the upgrade deadline? Like I said, I understand if the answer is no, but my mother always said the answer is definitely no if you don't ask.

Not sure if this was answered already, but will the MX sensor be a part of the sensor swapping program? I really dig the MX look and makes me hesitate selling my R1MX. But if an MX sensor could be put in a Scarlet-W... well that would be very interesting.

Andrew, sorry to hear about your predicament, though sounds like everyone is safe and well at least, houses can be rebuilt after all! Good luck with you pressing issues! Hopefully one of the RED team is able to help you out with a small extension :-)

Anyone else besides me excited to see if any new announcements tonight around midnight? Hahahaha.
    Samir Patel
    instagram.com/patelimages

samir-patel.com

--
    profile photo courtesy @kris_tamburello
    Stealth Weapon-MG and EPIC-W with some vintage Contax-Zeiss and Leica-R goodness and some Canon and Nikon modern glass just for good measure.